Chapter 2: Blizzard turns sunny (1)

Boston seawater pours.

Niagara Falls frozen into ice sculptures.

Even the waves are frozen into works of art.

This is the various news they saw after they arrived at this hotel.

Fortunately, the blizzard is over and the weather is getting warmer.

"Those experts keep talking about global warming, are you kidding me?" My cousin was holding a ham and complaining by the way.

"This is the Great Lakes Effect. Geography has been taught, but you must not have studied it well," Yin Guo murmured while standing beside the toaster before he woke up, waiting for his slices of bread, "If you want to come later, just It won't be so unlucky."

Her original plan was to come in March and leave in April. But Meng Xiaotian insisted on arriving in January. He said that he needed to adapt to the environment in all aspects and seasons. In fact, he wanted to take advantage of Yin Guo's presence to enslave her as a guide and take him to New York.

Meng Xiaotian knew that he was wrong, and said with a smirk, "Help me get one too."

Yin Guo agreed.

"sister?"

"Ok?"

"Aren't you going to thank Dashuaibi?"

With a click, the slices of bread fell on the silver stainless steel tray.

Yin Guo turned the bread over with a tong and continued to bake: "I want to thank you, but I didn't know what to say."

"There's nothing to say, everyone is Chinese. I'll push his WeChat to you."

Before getting off the bus that day, Meng Xiaotian thanked him a lot, and cheekily asked for Lin Yiyang's WeChat account, which was considered a first-line connection. It is said that in the past two days, my cousin also chatted with him on WeChat, and he was very kind.

Yin Guo thought in a mess, Meng Xiaotian pushed Lin Yiyang's WeChat over.

Name: Lin.

With a click, the slices of bread fell again. Baked on both sides.

Yin Guo picked up the slice of bread, took a small box of butter and strawberry jam, and returned to the table by the window. The cousin behind her found that she forgot to bake her own bread, and called her three times to no avail, so she had to be self-reliant.

Yin Guo put the plate on the red checkered tablecloth, looked at Lin Yiyang's business card, and wanted to add a friend, but hesitated for a while, but didn't. She put down her phone, picked up her fork, and buried herself in scrambled eggs.

Thinking of that night, she was a little frightened. When the cousin and the man with glasses came back from the bathroom, they saw Lin Yiyang collecting ID cards. The man with glasses laughed and asked Yin Guo if he still wanted to read the information page of the household registration book? Anyway, it was broad daylight in China at that time, so there was a chance for Lin Yiyang's family to take pictures for her.

So embarrassing.

After Meng Xiaotian took the food, he returned to Yin Guo and saw that she was holding a mobile phone hesitantly, so he grabbed it and added Lin Yiyang's Wechat to himself: "What are you afraid of? There are more handsome men than people. OK."

As soon as the application is passed through a friend, the other party accepts it.

"Passed." Meng Xiaotian showed her the screen and sent a smile by the way.