Chapter 56: Dusty Pride (4)

That night, Lin Yiyang and Meng Xiaodong stood side by side outside Yin Guo's house, and both felt that it was very mysterious to be here together.

Lin Yiyang handed him a cigarette. Meng Xiaodong didn't touch this for 800 years, but he was very happy today and took it.

Yin Guo locked the door, ran out, and hugged Lin Yiyang from behind.

Happy to fly, people are floating.

"Thank you, brother," she hadn't forgotten Meng Xiaodong, a benefactor, "specially called Tian Tian to come back."

"Every day, I have to thank him," Meng Xiaodong pointed at Lin Yiyang, "You can hold my brother, you are very capable." As soon as he told his brother, he came back to help Lin Yiyang take care of the family.

Meng Xiaotian didn't say a word, and without a minute's delay, he packed his luggage and ran back to brainwash his grandmother for a week.

Meng Xiaodong finished smoking and walked away.

Yin Guo watched Meng Xiaodong's car disappear, and then focused on Lin Yiyang: "My brother never smokes."

Lin Yiyang patted her head, too naive, little girl.

Of course your brother is wearing a mask to you.

"Take you to a place." He beckoned to her, and led Yin Guo around the fountain in the community, and walked towards the small gate from a path behind.

Yin Guo walked slowly, the night wind was blowing, watching him walk half a step ahead of himself, looking at his back, thinking, how did he get such a treasure?

He simply fulfilled all his assumptions about men.

Even more than ever imagined.

There is no one around.

Seeing her walking slowly, he looked back and thought she had a sprained foot.

"See what I'm doing?" She smiled at him in the moonlight and the light of the street lamps.

He reached out and took her arm.

She slid down, found her hand, and held it.

"You are really familiar with my community..."

"On your birthday, walk around," he said.

It was that night, the first time I went back to China to see her, for her birthday.

After the two met briefly in the hotel, he sent her back to the gate of the community and watched her enter the gate. Then he got off the car alone, walked around the outer wall, and entered through the northwest gate.

Lin Yiyang's previous home had no property rights, it was rented, and it belonged to a factory house. There are old buildings next to each other in the community. There is a small flower bed half a meter wide. No flowers are planted. Flower pots and the debris of the residents on the first floor are thrown on the dry soil.

On the other hand, the residential area of Yin Guo's family is very secluded and atmospheric. Half of the residential area is filled with towering trees and shrubs, and the roads between the buildings are very wide. He took a lap that night and told himself that this was where Yin Guo had lived since he was a child.

It was her parents who worked hard for most of their lives to create a living environment for her.

In the future, she can only be better with herself, not worse than this.

Yin Guo was unbuttoning his cuffs and helped him roll up the cuffs: "Have you been trying to untie them all night?"

Lin Yiyang smiled.