Chapter 15: Rolling Red Dust (1)

Yin Guo returned to the apartment after practicing in the ball room for a while. There was no one in the house.

When she was in the bathroom, she saw that Lin Yiyang was in a hurry in the morning and confiscated the razor that had been collected. She thought of a question, whether it would be bad for the blade if she didn't put it away all the time. She was inexperienced.

She leaned against the door and opened WeChat to ask him.

So—I saw those three sentences again, and there, it was still the last conversation between the two.

We went to Brooklyn together today, had lunch, strolled by the beach for a long time, and discussed the large carousel of the Internet celebrity for a long time. They took the subway together again, and even for fear of taking the wrong station, he sat with Bai Bai for a stop... Yin Guo's head rested there, is this a date?

PROMOTED CONTENT

Ready To Win Big? Join The JILI Slots Craze & Claim Your Jackpot!
Casino Plus

If You Have Papillomas On Your Chest, Neck Or Armpits, Read This!
Organic Teatox

Bad Breath Due To Parasites! A Simple Way To Cleanse The Body!
Skin Tags Remover
Just grabbed the straps of his backpack and wanted to say: I don't have a boyfriend.

Later, he didn't lose face, but he should feel it, right? Let him go to Washington to give him a message, understand?

Yin Guo leaned her head against the door frame and felt panicked. She took off her ponytail and let her hair loose. She stared at the razor for a long time, and then thought of Lin Yiyang.

Suddenly, the phone vibrated, and it was the owner of the razor.

He sent a location, it was the DC train station. Here he is.

This is the agreement between the two before they separated. He is really...a man who keeps his promise.

Xiaoguo: I'm here too, at home.

She thought about it, decided to be honest, typed quickly, and pressed "send" while she didn't regret it—

Xiaoguo: Also, I saw your news last night. I do not have a boyfriend.

Before he could catch his breath, Lin Yiyang replied.

Lin: I know.

How can it be?

Xiaoguo: Who told you? Did you ask my brother?

Lin: If you have a boyfriend, you won't go out with me today.

Lin: Is it reasonable? this inference.

If there were no three sentences from last night, today would be an ordinary lunch, but with the problems of last night, eating today is not simple. That's right.

Just as Yin Guo was about to go back, the door opened, and it was Wu Wei who came back.

Wu Wei was carrying a bag of packed dinner. As soon as he entered the room, he saw Yin Guo wearing a cold suit, a scarf, and a hat. He didn't know if he was going out or just came back. He was leaning against the bathroom and smiling while holding a cell phone. . There was only a light source in the whole room, yellow light. She turned her head to look at Wu Wei, her eyes were a little confused, and she pulled down the scarf that covered most of her face: "Are you back?"

"Ah, yes, you are—" Wu Wei said, "Going out? Or did you just come back?"

"just came back."

Yin Guo left the bathroom and went back to the bedroom as if he had done something bad.