Chapter 59: boy's voice (3)

Within a minute, the phone in the room and Lin Yiyang's cell phone rang in succession.

One was the captain of the women's team, Lin Lin, and the other was Jiang Yang, who had already entered the elevator and was about to come back. Both of them were reminding Lin Yiyang to release him quickly. The national team has team rules. During the Asian Games, all private activities are prohibited. Don't play with fire.

In fact, both of them are talking nonsense, this is the Asian Games, of course he knows the seriousness.

If you really don't know what to do, you would have stopped answering the phone a long time ago, what should you do?

After Lin Lin finished speaking, he hung up the phone. Jiang Yang has been with the golf club for many years, and has developed a temperament to worry about.

To put it off, he has already hung up.

But now, Lin Yiyang listened to Jiang Yang smoking a cigarette over there, talking nonsense, and suddenly realized that there are people in this world who are simply worrying about themselves, which is also a kind of luck.

"Do you understand what I mean?" Jiang Yang asked impatiently when he heard that he did not speak.

"Finished?" he asked.

"…"

"Come back when you're done, and go to the test table together," he said. "If it's too late, someone else will grab it."

***

On the third day of the schedule, the billiard hall officially kicked off.

A total of three days of competition, ten events, from the group stage to the finals are all completed at one time.

Men and women are interspersed, and projects are interspersed, so everyone must get together throughout the whole process.

In the locker room, everyone changed out of the national team uniforms and put on the competition uniforms in the industry again. The men wore shirts and trousers, and the women also wore uniforms. They took out the clubs and left the club boxes in the locker room. .

Lin Yiyang was outside the lounge, waiting for everyone at the entrance of the stadium, and the team quickly gathered.

In the first row, everyone has won the World Open Championship, Meng Xiaodong, Jiang Yang, Yin Guo, Lin Lin, Liu Xiran...

The second row is the second echelon, Li Qingyan, Wu Wei, Chen Anan, Fan Wencong and others.

The head coach looked at these people and smiled: "Everyone has won the gold medal of the World Open, and they say a few words in a fake way? Instead, it affects the mood of the game. Does the captain have anything to say?"

Lin Yiyang thought for a while, but there was really nothing to mobilize.

In front of us are all the top players in the world. If today is the Olympic Games, we still need to encourage and fight. But in the Asian division, you still need to mobilize before the game? ...it's shameful to say it.

The Chinese team has always been the first in gold medals and first in medals in the Asian Games. The billiards team rarely comes here once, and the chain cannot be lost.

The head coach coughed, felt a little embarrassed, and waved his hand: "Let's go, come in and get the gold medal."

But after taking two steps out, I felt that something was wrong. It was rare to come here, and it would be too out of character to be warm-blooded, so the old man in his fifties raised his right hand and waved heavily: "I can't win the gold medal first! Let me go. go home!"