Chapter 24: you in the story (1)

The man behind the counter was half a beat.

This is like dropping an atomic bomb on the ground early in the morning, who can stand it.

About ten seconds later, the man found his voice: "...Sister-in-law hasn't had breakfast yet? I'll go up and take a look at it for you to see what little girls like to eat."

The man ran into the elevator, and the man came back and asked Lin Yiyang if he wanted to eat.

"Don't mind me." On his way to the supermarket to buy things, he just ate.

The young people around the table are also savoring the meaning of the word "sister-in-law", one staring at Yin Guo with more explicit and explicit enthusiasm than the other. However, looking at Lin Yiyang's expression, he didn't plan to formally introduce it to everyone, at least he didn't want to disturb them at the time of breakfast. Everyone had no choice but to watch.

Lin Yiyang carried a high stool with one hand and put it behind her.

Yin Guo sat up without saying a word. In fact, his heart was already overturning the river and the sea, setting off countless waves of ten meters.

Lin Yiyang turned his head and looked into her eyes: "Are you upset?"

She shook her head, holding her hands on either side, covering her hot cheeks.

"I'm happy to shake my head," he simply leaned beside her with his elbows on the counter, approached and asked in a low voice beside her face, "or unhappy?"

The brown wooden counters have scratches from years of age.

Yin Guo put his face on his hands, ignoring his ridicule.

Knowing why he was blushing, he still deliberately asked here.

"Is this billiard room yours?" Yin Guo asked softly, afraid that he would guess wrong.

Lin Yiyang didn't deny it. He raised his chin slightly and pointed to the space in front of him: "It was originally a place for the owner of a youth hostel, but later it was sold by someone, and the management was bad, so I offered it again. Usually that person is in charge, and I'm not there. "

Billiards is not a popular sport here either. Lin Yiyang has not made any money since the game and has been losing money. Fortunately, he has been frugal for many years and saved some money, and he has persisted until today.

If it sounds good, it's a business, but if it doesn't sound good, you're looking for a burden. In the days when there is no income, utility bills are a burden. Fortunately, there are children who have been learning to play with him, which can balance the expenses.

The first two months were the worst, when I paid six months' rent at one time.

There was a series of blizzards again, there was a power outage here, and there was no business for several days. Lin Yiyang didn't have that much money, so he took out all the money from his family, and even used Wu Wei's savings to fill the hole.

During the poorest half of the month, he met Yin Guo.

Otherwise, he wouldn't have been here for almost three years, and he would be so despondent that he would agree to a friend to go to Flushing to gamble, and change his friend to help him entertain Yin Guo and his brother. Lin Yiyang is a person who keeps promises and keeps promises. Although his friends did not invite Yin Guo and his brother to dinner in the end, he also fulfilled the agreement and bet the game in Flushing.

Thinking about it now, there is still fate. God is destined to let him go to Flushing, and he is destined to meet Yin Guo again there.

"You already have a billiards room, but you still go to Flushing to gamble?" Yin Guo just asked this floor.