Chapter 40: Return of the King (4)

The chef is gone, and he also ends this eye-opening intimacy.

He kissed with a temper, and this was the first time.

When the kiss was over, he let go of her, and deliberately asked, "Do you miss me, or do you want to comfort me?"

Yin Guo had just finished being suppressed by her elder sister, and after receiving a few more words from him, she was in a panic, watching him turn around and rummaging through something in the trunk. There was nothing to say, and she pretended to be looking for something. She looked at his back and said, "Nothing, I'm looking for you."

Lin Yiyang stopped and turned to look at her: "Go up if you have nothing to do, I'm leaving."

After finishing speaking, he said stubbornly: "My brother is in another province, and it is very late to drive back. The child has to go to bed early."

Yin Guo stared at him, and could clearly feel that he was losing his temper. His eyes were red with anger. As soon as she was about to leave, his wrist was pulled back by him. Lin Yiyang still wanted to kiss her, but Yin Guo turned his face away: "You've smoked, I don't want to kiss her."

Lin Yiyang cut her hands behind her back, clasped her tightly, and restrained her with one hand, preventing her from moving. The other hand took out the dark chocolate from the pocket of his trousers, took it out, held it up, and let her see it clearly in front of her eyes.

"Wait." He stared at her.

Lin Yiyang tore open the skin with his teeth and took a bite of the chocolate.

...

"Chocolate doesn't work either, you can't see people with a kiss." There are people above, and you can see it at a glance.

Lin Yiyang slowed down a bit, didn't stop, and ate slowly. Apart from not letting go of her, he didn't seem to have any intention of kissing her. It's just that the strength of the grip on her wrist is a lot heavier.

"It hurts, you let go." This is not anger, this is real pain.

Suddenly, the strength disappeared.

Lin Yiyang ate all the rest of the chocolate, wrapped the paper into a ball, and threw it on the cigarette butts. He turned around again, trying to find something in the trunk.

Yin Guo saw that he didn't speak, and went to find something else to do, so he turned around and left.

"Little Guo'er." He called her from behind.

I wanted to stop, but my anger didn't subside.

"Yin Guo, stop for me." He called out in a very deep voice.

It's okay not to say it, it's faster to finish talking.

Lin Yiyang was behind the off-road vehicle, so she couldn't call her name out loud, couldn't chase after her, and panicked.

In the palm of his hand, he found a handful of cherries in the trunk, and made a detour to a village to buy them. After washing them all, he wanted to give her a taste. There was a big bag of cherries, so tender that the skin could be torn apart with the force of his fingers. Degree……

Lin Yiyang held a handful of fresh cherries, and after a while, he threw them all on the pile of cigarette butts.

Yin Guo entered the restaurant, and her family was coming downstairs. She stepped aside and wanted to go upstairs to get her bag. The aunt came down last, holding her bag in her hand: "I don't need to go up here."

The aunt walked up to her in two or three steps and whispered, "Are you still angry with your sister?"

Yin Guo knew that her face was not good-looking, and said softly, "No."