Chapter 20: The Great Tide of Time (2)

In fact, this is a basic skill exercise, and it has nothing to do with snooker, nine balls, or eight balls.

is training accuracy.

But 50 goals, only 3 goals can be conceded, no one in the field, including Li Qingyan, dared to guarantee that he could do it by himself. In fact, when Lin Yiyang said this, he still felt old. As a teenager, he could not concede a goal, but unfortunately... the snooker table is still too unfamiliar to him. He has played on a small table with nine goals all the year round. He dared not say that he switched to snooker himself. Can not concede the ball on the big table.

Li Qingyan once again searched his memory for what character this was, but came to no conclusion.

"He's an insider." Li Qingyan walked behind the glass and said.

Nitro nodded.

Since Lin Yiyang said "don't play snooker", everyone has guessed that he is not only an amateur, but he can only be the same kind of people who can be so calm in the face of a lot of masters. After examining the nine-ball table for a few seconds from Lin Yiyang, and after rejecting it again, Nitro was even more sure that this person must have a bottom line in his heart and a life in his hands.

Glass picked up the red ball and placed it in the middle. This was an easy position.

It's a simple start to each other.

Lin Yiyang admired Meng Xiaodong's leadership from the bottom of his heart. Even if he wanted to give himself a slap in the face, the first ball was very polite. He puts the white ball on the tee line and hits the pocket.

with no doubt.

"Second one." Lin Yiyang closed, pointing to the table and letting them continue to set it.

In the next ten minutes, the red ball was placed in various positions, becoming more and more tricky.

Lin Yiyang didn't even slow down once. That's how he is. The more he feels, the better he will play.

As soon as the red ball was placed, the white ball slammed into it like a fly, and all of it was put into the pocket.

For the first 20, the glass was placed more conventionally, and all of them were bagged.

At thirty, the glass began to swing to the tricky position, and all were bagged.

To forty, still not one conceded.

The young people present were so engaged, the thirteen- and fourteen-year-olds sweated on their nervous palms, staring at forty-odd snooker red **** flying all over the table. Such accuracy is beyond the reach of these teenagers.

Forty-ninth.

Glass had just picked up a red ball when Li Qingyan, who had been watching silently, picked it up.

Li Qingyan looked at him: "Is there a problem with the designated pocket?"

Lin Yiyang didn't care: "Whatever."

Li Qingyan placed three balls: 1 white ball, 1 red ball, and 1 black ball.

It's like a restoration of a game clip.

"This is what you won?" Lin Yiyang asked.

"No," Li Qingyan said, "the ball lost at the Welsh Open, three days ago."

Lin Yiyang took two steps around the table and asked again, "Which bag were you going to put in at that time?"

"Middle bag." Unfortunately, it failed.