Chapter 50: Tide of Fate (4)

The plane landed early in the morning.

Yin Guo sat in Meng Xiaodong car, wearing a black dress that he changed on the plane. Meng Xiaodong handed her a shoebox, which were black flat shoes from her house last night.

"Is Jiang Yang okay?" Her flight had no satellite network, so she didn't have time to discuss Jiang Yang's affairs in detail before boarding. Now she finally has the opportunity to ask, "Have you been discharged from the hospital?"

"Out, he will definitely be there for the memorial service today," Meng Xiaodong started the car. "Your family doesn't know about the Open Championship."

She breathed a sigh of relief.

"But don't take your parents for fools. Mr. He has been talking with your mother on the phone. She guessed it a little and asked me."

When her heart was lifted, she asked nervously, "...What did you say?"

"I said—" Meng Xiaodong smiled helplessly, "I already knew that I was the one who matched you two."

In fact, Meng Xiaodong had planned to take this knife for a long time, and even greeted his father in advance, just waiting for the time to solve the problem.

In the first few years of his playing, Yin Guo's mother was still a referee and often took him around to play games. So from childhood to adulthood, Meng Xiaodong was the closest to her. And because Meng Xiaodong is strong enough, his position in Yin Guoma heart has been unshakable for many years. If he carries this first knife in person, he will definitely take a big step.

Of course, the most important thing is that since Lin Yiyang came back, he has behaved beautifully along the way. From the China Open, which brought China's best results this year, to shaking hands with his mentor, and now taking over Dongxincheng.

As early as subconsciously, a lot of impression points were mentioned.

"Don't worry," he added, "I think her face is okay, but she's not angry."

Yin Guo exhaled: "Thank you brother."

"Fortunately, you didn't run back." What he was most worried about was that Yin Guo gave up the tournament and returned to China. Not only did he lose his grades, but it would also make his parents think that her love came first and forgot her responsibility. "Congratulations, the U.S. Open champion."

Yin Guo smiled.

The joy of the champion had long since been diluted, and she just wanted to see him soon.

***

Yin Guo's mother is with colleagues from the Sports Bureau.

When they got there, Yin Guo said hello to her mother first, and followed Meng Xiaodong into the hall. She was a representative of Beicheng.

The site of the memorial service was simple, with the portrait of Mr. He in the middle, and the entire hall was filled with wreaths.

He has two daughters. The eldest daughter died a few years ago, leaving behind a grandson, and the youngest daughter gave him a granddaughter. My grandmother also passed away. This family is not prosperous. These days, it mainly relies on the youngest daughter, son-in-law, and a few apprentices to take care of all the funerals.

Yin Guo walked into the hall, Meng Xiaodong took the pen from the reception desk at the door, and signed his and Yin Guo's names on the book.

She looked around and didn't see Lin Yiyang.

I was thinking, should I send him a WeChat message to tell him that he had arrived at the scene, but it was on the right side, with a familiar voice, it belonged to Wu Wei. A few people came up down the stairs. Headed by Lin Yiyang and Jiang Yang.