Chapter 65: Reunited Mountain and Sea (2)

The crowd dispersed slowly, Yin Guo couldn't sit still, and after a while, he ran to step on the sea water.

I used to sleep during the day to avoid jet lag, but when night fell, I woke up and remembered that I never got down.

Lin Yiyang was still sitting in the same place, under the big coconut tree, looking at Yin Guo in the distance.

He said that her long, straight hair looked good, but she deliberately didn't cut it short, and kept it until it was close to her waist. When chasing the sea, her two thin legs stepped on the sea. Can't see it, too skinny.

When she was chased back by the waves and ran to the beach, she could see a small round face the size of a palm in the distance. He didn't need to see clearly, he knew where the dimples were and how bright those eyes were.

He still remembered that outside the hotel on that snowstorm night, she was wearing a fisherman's hat woven in white wool, with those shiny black eyes under the brim. At that time, she pulled down her scarf with her fingers, revealing a full face, pursed her lips and smiled rusty and polite, standing on the steps and beside the suitcase, thanking and bowing to herself.

At the time, he knew nothing about her, maybe just a Chinese tourist in New York for a few days, while he was studying in Washington.

At the time, he didn't even know if he would see her again in the future.

At that time, he thought that he was not normal, and when he saw her small gesture of bowing and thanking him, he wanted to slow down the time and watch it for a while.

But he didn't do anything, didn't say anything.

He's gotten used to it over the years.

Until, before she was about to get into the taxi and leave, her brother chased after him and had to add his WeChat. Lin Yiyang gave it without hesitation at all. God knows, it has been a long time since he added a new friend.

If her younger brother was not there that day, it is estimated that the girl who bowed and thanked would remain in Feng Xueye's memory, and the two would have no chance to have any intersection at all.

...

Behind him, Jiang Yang and Fan Wen were strolling in a hurry, and when they saw Lin Yiyang sitting here, they came over to say hello.

Lin Yiyang noticed that they were standing beside him, and asked casually, "Is my wife beautiful?"

The two left, not wanting to talk to him.

Chen Anan passed by, and Lin Yiyang called him over and asked, "Is she beautiful? My wife?"

Chen Anan held back for a long time, and it was not good to praise her girlfriend as beautiful, so she silently let herself disappear.

Lin Yiyang found out that someone was looking at Yin Guo, and it was still a boy.

He called out to Yin Guo, who was chased back by the waves.

Yin Guo immediately stepped on the sand with bare feet, ran towards him, and threw himself on top of him, laughing non-stop: "Let's go together, go to the sea together."

"Go to the bar first," he put his arms around her, took out his phone from his pocket with a smile, and shook it for her, "your friend is here."

Lin Yiyang hugged her and stood up, carrying the slippers of the two of them, and told her to go to the sink to wash off the sand on her feet.

Lin Yiyang specially reserved two tables at the open-air bar, ordered and paid for dinner, and kept Jiang Yang and the others occupying the seats. Wu Wei didn't like swimming, and he didn't care about fireworks, so he stayed for a long time.