Chapter 61: boy's voice (5)

When night fell, Yin Guo joined forces with Lin Lin and Liu Xiran to win the 9-ball team, the strongest Chinese women's team.

This is also the fifth gold medal. So far, the gold medal list has been firmly in the first place.

The moment the three of them won the championship, they were so excited they couldn't contain themselves.

Not only for myself, but also because of this gold medal, it relieved some of the pressure for the men's team snooker.

When everyone was having dinner backstage, Yin Guo took advantage of the short meal time to sit beside Lin Yiyang and fed him a few mouthfuls of rice. Lin Yiyang smiled, took the fork away, and said in a low voice, "It's not completely useless, I can eat it."

She touched the back of his hand and said nothing.

Because all the games were over, many of the players started to read news online.

Look at the competition news of other projects, be excited, look at your own project, and be proud. Although the Asian Games is no longer an event that attracts too much attention, it is an important competition for athletes.

Everyone has seen the negative comments on the Internet, but they have not communicated with each other, and there is no language exchange at all, for fear that it will spread to the ears of the three snooker players who have not yet played.

But they are also on fire.

Since the beginning of abandoning the game, there have been bad remarks——

"I've only played for more than a year, how could I have an old injury. You're talking nonsense, afraid of losing?"

"I think so too. Retiring is much better than losing."

"People played games in the United States last year, and they didn't look down on China's games at all. Who knows why they came back?"

"He has a lot of endorsements in the United States, and he has long been a commercial player. He came back because the Chinese market is big, he is famous, and he earns more from endorsements."

"Athletes have lost their original aspirations and only want to make money."

...

Lin Yiyang lowered his head, put the lunch box on his lap, and took two bites.

He is too tall to eat with his head down.

"Help me move a chair over here." He rarely showed weakness and asked her for help.

Yin Guo pulled a chair for him and helped him put the lunch box on it.

Lin Yiyang has been eating very fast. After eating, Yin Guo has been in a daze, thinking that she is simply worried about herself, and stroked her hair: "I got one gold and one silver, still not happy?"

Yin Guo deliberately changed the subject: "Where do you want to go after the game? I invite you to go."

He smiled and didn't answer.

The two looked at each other.

"Let's talk after the game," he said finally.

He gave Yin Guo the lunch box and fork in his hand, picked up the water glass, and drank two sips of water to moisten his throat.

Tonight's billiard hall will usher in the last game, which is the last billiard game of the Asian Games, and is the most watched men's snooker team event.

Next to the arena, three chairs and small coffee tables were placed on both sides to hold water glasses.

As soon as Lin Yiyang entered the field, he went to the referee with the Indian captain to check out the order of appearance.