Chapter 35: Across Mountains and Seas (3)

She woke up briefly halfway through.

It was the hands, feet, arms and legs that he smeared with anti-mosquito lotion. She was confused and heard him whisper that it was the tent owner who reminded him to apply the local anti-mosquito lotion to his girlfriend. Get rid of these mosquitoes.

Yin Guo pulled the bracelet again, it was too tight.

Lin Yiyang took it off for her, thought about it, and stuffed it into her hot pants pocket, which was double insurance.

I slept for a long time this night.

When she woke up again, she saw Lin Yiyang sitting on the edge of the bed with a computer on the wooden folding chair in front of her.

In order not to disturb her to sleep, he was using the computer to read the information and never typed. Yin Guo crawled from the other side of the bed to the edge, got under his arm, and lay down on his thigh.

She listened to the frogs and asked softly, "What time is it?"

"It's after twelve o'clock, we'll leave at one point," he said, and his fingers began to type on the keyboard, spelling a long email. "Go take a shower first. On the plane tomorrow afternoon, I won't have a chance to take a shower until I get to New York. ."

There were no lights in the tent, the light source was his computer screen.

Yin Guo looked up from the bottom, with a faint white light, and saw a beautiful arc of his Adam's apple and chin. She wanted to reach out and touch it, but she was afraid of disturbing his work, so she stared at it for a while, then slowly crawled back to the bed from under his arm. Lie down on the edge of the bed and find your slippers with your hands.

He never took his eyes off the computer from beginning to end. He typed and kicked her slippers with his feet.

She didn't say anything, and tiptoed out of the tent wearing slippers.

Everything was silent, and the people in the two tents on the left and right were all asleep.

Yin Guo looked up at the sky, a large number of leaves blocked most of the sky, and the rest of the small part had no starlight, and it was estimated that it was completely covered by dark clouds. Looking at it like this, she was inevitably apprehensive, suspecting that she would not be able to see the stars tonight.

At one o'clock in the morning, Lin Yiyang turned on the computer, and the business was over.

Listening to the rain falling outside the tent, he was much more indifferent than Yin Guo, put the tip on the pillow, and carried the two backpacks in his hands: "Let's go first, and wait to see if the dark clouds will disperse. "

After their car drove out of the town, a thunderstorm exploded in the sky far away, which made her tremble.

She thought Lin Yiyang would drive up the mountain, but he drove the navigator. After passing through two small towns, he deviated from the highway and continued to drive down a small road.

There were no street lights on both sides of the road, it was raining heavily, there was no moon and no stars, and only the high beams in front of the car illuminated an area. The car started to bump up and down since it left the road, and she didn't know where she got it. The bump made her heart tremble, and she was not very stable.

"Where have we been?" she asked.

"Go to a no-man's land," he said.

If you want to go stargazing on the island, if you don’t go up the mountain, it is most suitable to go to the no-man’s land where the surface of the black reef and black sand is far and near. It's just that it's scary to go during the day, let alone at night, and it's rainy weather again, and no one will be there.