Chapter 49: The tide of fate (3)

She seemed to have lost her hearing, and the congratulations around her disappeared.

Hands are chilling. He chased three more—

Lin: I'm on the plane.

Lin: Concentrate on the game. It's not very useful for you to come back, and I can't take care of you these two days.

Lin: Shut down first, see you when I go back to China.

Yin Guo leaned against the wall, his mind blank.

Her grandparents were still there, and her grandfather was only a few years old when she left, so she felt Lin Yiyang's pain instinctively. The closest relative who passed away was Meng Xiaodong's mother. Meng Xiaodong didn't speak for three days at that time.

Lin Yiyang must also be the same type of person as Meng Xiaodong. Some people will show their pain and let everyone watch them as hysterical to relieve it, while some people will stab themselves with knives in their hearts and refuse to say a word more.

...

I really want to go back and be with him.

The caller ID brought her back to reality, it was Meng Xiaodong.

"Brother..." She put the phone to her ear, her nasal voice thick.

Meng Xiaodong briefly explained the matter briefly. It was a sudden death. After getting up in the morning, he walked around the room for two laps, which was fine. The whole family was cooking and watching TV. When it was time to eat, the old man had already left.

"I've bought a ticket for you. It's two o'clock in the afternoon," Meng Xiaodong said. "There's no ticket today. Even if you catch the earliest train tomorrow, you'll only be in the country three hours earlier. Even if you do come back, he won't care. on you."

Didn't hear her say anything, her cousin called her: "Xiaoguo?"

"Well," Yin Guo pressed his eyes with the back of his hand.

"Finish the game first. Whether it's a gold medal or a silver medal, you must get one back."

Meng Xiaodong has been in such a poor state this year that it has affected Beicheng's reputation. The focus of the nine-ball is on women. Yin Guo is the best performer in the new generation of Beicheng, and he is also recognized by Meng Xiaodong as the successor of the nine-ball, so every open match is very important.

"I know," she whispered, more nasal.

"Don't cry at the scene and affect other people's games." Meng Xiaodong reminded her.

Yin Guo obediently ran to the bathroom.

Meng Xiaodong persuaded him for a while, and as soon as he hung up the phone, his cousin who didn't know the truth immediately sent a screenshot.

Tiantian: What happened to Brother Yang? ? ? ?

In the picture, it is Lin Yiyang's circle of friends.

His circle of friends is useless. Three minutes ago, there was one more, which read: Time is ruthless.

With an old photo.

It was a simple office. In the photo was a smiling old man. There were six men on either side and behind him. Among them, only Lin Yiyang and Jiang Yang were familiar.

This was the office of Mr. He in Dongxincheng that year.

In the photo, He Wenfeng, who is in his 60s, Lin Yiyang, 8, and Jiang Yang, 14.