Chapter 22: The Great Tide of Time (4)

Yin Guo immediately took his left hand: "Have a fever?"

Not hot, okay, okay.

My heart was stuffy, and I panicked: "Is it serious? Have you seen a doctor? Or did you buy medicine and take it yourself?"

Yin Guo took out his cell phone: "Tell me by typing, hurry up, I'm in a hurry."

Lin Yiyang followed Yin Guo's instructions, unlocked it, looked for the phone memo, and stopped again. He originally thought that he should be more serious and reserved, but the softness and warmth on the back of his hand made him stunned. never mind.

As soon as his right arm exerted force, he hugged Yin Guo, holding one arm tightly in front of him.

With his left hand on her head, let her rest on his shoulder.

He bowed his head, and said in a hoarse voice beside her face and above her ears: It's okay, it's okay.

He was almost completely speechless, and when he said these words, it fell to the bottom of his heart. From the time of buying the ticket, to changing to the subway, waiting for the train, and taking the bus, six hours passed. No, five days have passed.

I really wanted to see him, and finally I did.

Yin Guo's nose hit his collarbone, and he hugged him tightly, all he could smell was the scent of his body. Well, Lin Yiyang's taste. She remembered that Zheng Yi said that whether a man has self-discipline depends on whether he smells good when he takes off his clothes... Through the coat, he can't smell it, at least it doesn't stink...

The mind is messed up.

"You didn't tell me, you didn't tell me today, you didn't tell me two days ago." I was so distressed.

He pressed his face to her forehead: alright, alright, stop talking.

Pure tiredness, muscle soreness, joint pain, loss of voice in the throat, and weakened immunity cause the whole body to feel wrong. The first two days were the worst, I couldn't get up, but today is much better.

I didn't go to New York this week. First, it was because I was ill, and the accumulated things had to be done today. Second, although it was caused by overwork, it was also really sick, people were uncomfortable, and her face was not good, for fear that she would see that it would affect the mood of the game.

I never thought that the silly girl would come as soon as she said it, without saying hello.

A girl came for a long distance for him, or did something that seemed persevering, seemed to give everything, and seemed to touch the whole world.

But she was different, Yin Guo was different, and it was different from the beginning.

The heart is moved first, and the pursuit is also his first pursuit. Today, she crossed hundreds of kilometers and rushed over to see herself before the competition... but her voice was hoarse, what a big deal.

He patted her on the back: go.

He clearly said he was leaving, but he didn't let go or move.

"Where?" she asked in a low voice, moving her lips, and then hurriedly said, "I ate on the train."

She has already figured out Lin Yiyang's fault. She loves to invite people to dinner, so she must endorse it as soon as possible - not hungry.

He put his arms around her, turned on the phone, and typed a line for her in the memo: Have you booked a hotel?

She shook her head.

He continued typing: Where do you want to live? take you there.

She didn't come to experience the big hotels in Washington.