Chapter 41: Return of the King (5)

The driver was holding a box of stinky tofu in his hand and hadn't eaten it yet. Seeing that Yin Guo was lying on the armrest, he was very preoccupied, and handed the cardboard box to her eyes. She shook her head and said thank you, but was not in the mood to eat.

Seeing that no one was here, the driver made a phone call to his son, to the effect that he had quarreled with his wife, and asked his son to help him speak nicely.

Under the shade of the tree and the cool breeze, after the driver hung up the phone, he rarely showed a trace of embarrassment as an old-fashioned man: "I just didn't wash my grandson's socks, I wash it every day. I was lazy and didn't want to wash it that day, and was scolded by my wife. Bloody head."

What a bizarre reason to quarrel...

"But after thinking about it in two days, don't you just wash your socks? It's a matter of breath." The driver said again.

She thought about it, yes.

That is, in one breath.

***

Lin Yiyang returned to the ballroom at noon.

Jiang Yang was rummaging through his closet for clothes to wear: "I want to meet someone today, borrow one."

"Meet the girl?" he asked.

"Yes. I knew each other on a blind date," Jiang Yang took the initiative to explain, took out a light gray shirt from the closet, put on two sleeve tubes, and fastened buttons one by one: "The girl who just got divorced last year, I met twice, and it's not bad. If you want to develop smoothly, maybe it will be faster than your marriage."

After finishing speaking, he said again: "I don't want to talk about friends anymore, I'm tired. I saw that you were tired for you last night."

After Jiang Yang finished putting on his shirt, he saw the stack of brochures and deposit receipts that Lin Yiyang threw on the table, he picked it up and glanced at it.

Last month, the two of them were racing outside together, and they only rode a motorcycle once.

It is a trend of riding a gentleman, which was first popularized from Australia and Europe and the United States. Men wear the most orthodox suits and shirts, and tie their cars.

Suits and racing cars are the love of these men in Dongxincheng, so Jiang Yang came to the interest and borrowed those people's cars to play for a few laps. At that time, Lin Yiyang was wearing a black suit and shirt, but he didn't wear a tie. Jiang Yang was wearing a dark gray suit. In order to wear a helmet, he even bought contact lenses to put them on. He had a great time. Fan Wen hurriedly commented on the two brothers, one was a hooligan wrapped in a gentleman's skin, and the other was an old fox wrapped in a human skin. Any girl would shake her heart.

Jiang Yang guessed that he bought this and coaxed his wife to use it.

When I saw Lin Yiyang fidgeting last night, I knew that he was arguing with his girlfriend: "In the beginning, I always wore a filter, no matter how I looked at it, I gradually lost the protective film, and I have to adapt to the good and the bad. This is about friends, and I will talk to you at night."

Lin Yiyang was upset and waved out, telling Jiang Yang to leave as soon as he should.

"You really can't do it here. You can't do it last night." Jiang Yang left this sentence and left.

After Jiang Yang left, Lin Yiyang greeted Sun Yao, who was staring at the decoration team on the second floor, and went back to his room to sleep.

The guest room is small, he is big here.