Chapter 23: The surging tide of time (5)

Lin Yiyang took off his jacket and threw it on the coffee table, wearing a simple white short sleeve inside.

He leaned over and saw her cheeks were flushed, she was flashing back, he wanted to hold her hand, but he didn't want to.

The weather was hot two days ago, so I changed into thin clothes, but I didn't expect the temperature to drop today, so I temporarily borrowed a thicker coat from my classmates and wanted to go home and change clothes before going out. The plan couldn't keep up with the changes, so she came and hurried over there.

Cold is really cold. To this day, my hands are still ice-cold.

Lin Yiyang's elbow was pressed beside her face, the narrow sofa bed, the two of them squeezed and sunk, he lowered his head, hovered on the bridge of her nose and lips for a while, squeezed her chin, and wanted to kiss, No kiss.

Or changed direction, kissed her chin, and behind her ear.

Seeing her at Union Station today, Lin Yiyang knew that he was completely planted.

Her worry and distress were all seen in his eyes, like a mirror. The most fearful thing is to meet someone who is sincere. I give you 10 points, you give me 10 points back, I don't leave any room for you, and you don't want to retreat.

He could probably guess how he would treat Yin Guo in the future. It's smooth and smooth, it's okay to say no trouble or break up. Even if she is despised and dumped by her in the future, he will still miss her, even if she empathizes and runs away from someone, he will still miss her.

If you like something, you can't give up.

This is also the aspect of himself that he has lived to date the most.

When he kissed, Yin Guo was still like the first kiss, breathing hard, and his heartbeat was heavy.

Regarding long-distance relationships, there is a person and her boyfriend in her university dormitory who run back and forth between Beijing and Sichuan. They see each other once every two or three months, and they contribute to the China Railway every big and small holiday. According to the description of my classmates, every time I meet my boyfriend, I can't wait to look at each other for 24 hours, stick to each other, and don't want to waste a minute and a second.

Because it is rare, the intimacy every time we meet again is like the first time.

The same goes for connecting kisses, like never before.

Now, so are they.

Lin Yiyang hugged her, went up, let her lie down on the cushion, kissed her neck, forehead, ears, and hair, and in the end, both of them started to mess up, their breathing was messed up, their eyes were messed up, and everything was messed up.

"You wait... I'll book a hotel first," she said. "I'll run out of rooms later."

Lin Yiyang's breath was hot and wrapped around her body.

He said in her ear: no more.

Yin Guo's brain banged, and he pushed his arm away with his elbow. The pile of colorful little bags in the drawer in the living room outside the house appeared in front of him, and Yin Guo was really afraid that he would go and bring them in.

Lin Yiyang could see her dodging and caring. The kiss just went too far and she misunderstood.

How could it be possible to go to bed as soon as the window paper was pierced, what the hell.

Lin Yiyang touched the edge of the coffee table, slid his hand from the table top, and found the phone he had thrown on it, then leaned inward, with his back against the wall, half sitting and half leaning, as if he was holding Yin Guo in his arms.