Chapter 57: boy's voice (1)

A training room - full of snooker tables.

It's all... acquaintances.

6 red ball snooker is a new type of snooker, which reduces the original 15 red to 6 red and improves the speed of the game. Therefore, the Asian Games became a women's event.

Because there were no good players in this project, Yin Guo took a place and was going to fight for a medal.

And retired Lin Lin also made a decisive comeback, took another place, and wanted to fight for an extra medal for China. After all, she played snooker when she was a child, and she is better at it than the average female player.

The men snooker are naturally Lin Yiyang and Meng Xiaodong.

They are also in the team competition. The third person is tentatively named Jiang Yang. Because Jiang Yang has just completed the operation for a month, it depends on the recovery before the competition, so Li Qingyan is the candidate.

So in this training room, it has been extraordinarily "lively" from the first day.

They are all acquaintances, and they are all complicated.

When Yin Guo arrived, Lin Lin and Jiang Yang were chatting in the rest area, while Meng Xiaodong was sitting by the door alone, resting.

"Yin Guo is here, let's start," Jiang Yang said to Li Qingyan when he saw her, "I will practice with you today."

Jiang Yang can't use a club for the time being, but he can train Li Qingyan. This is also one of his tasks. Try to make Li Qingyan make a qualitative leap in the 70-day training camp.

Yin Guo picked up his club, glanced at his cousin, and then looked at Lin Lin who was drinking water.

This atmosphere - or I fight with my cousin?

Behind her, a hand pushed her to the innermost table: "You and me."

Without looking back, I knew it was Lin Yiyang.

"Really let my brother fight Lin Lin?" she asked quietly.

Lin Yiyang glanced at her, and when no one could see the angle, he flicked her forehead: "Take care of yourself."

Lin Yiyang took his club from the club holder, it was a black all-in-one, specially customized club.

He bent over, took out the ball, and gave her a game of 6-ball snooker, "You played well in the qualifiers, so you're a beginner."

She is the No. 1 in the National Budget Competition... Entry? ?

Well, snooker is his main event, and he, who has become a monk halfway through the game, is indeed an entry-level player.

"You practice with me, won't your training fall off?" She picked up the smart powder, wiped the club head, and took a peek at her cousin while caring about him.

"My brother and I, as well as Jiang Yang, will discuss each other individually, so we won't be able to delay." He said, and then a smile appeared on the corner of his mouth.

It was because he found that Yin Guo was still peeking at Meng Xiaodong and Lin Lin, and the ball had already kicked off. Cousin didn't seem to let others down at all.

In front of her, the hand holding the white ball shook in front of her: "Girl, look at me."

Yin Guo pointed to the table with a guilty conscience: "You tee off first."

"I'll tee off, and you won't have anything to do with this game." He handed her the white ball.

It is true. As soon as he kicked off the ball, he might have collected it all.