Chapter 42: When glory returns (1)

Yin Guo training is for this year's 9-ball World Championship.

A total of more than 30 players participated in the training, and several national team coaches also arrived. Lin Lin was stationed at the base as a sparring trainer.

Lin Yiyang sent her to the gate of the base.

In order to make it easier for the two to talk, the fire was turned off. From the front windshield, I could see two people sitting inside, but I couldn't see who it was. Lin Lin just drove across the road and drove into the base right in front of him.

Lin Yiyang's car has never been issued a license plate, and has never crossed the road. Naturally, Lin Lin had never seen it before, and would not take a second look here.

He wanted to turn on the high beam to shine a light on Lin Lin, chat with her, and think about it.

"Why didn't you call her?" Yin Guo was in the car, pulling up his long hair.

He didn't care much: "It's not that he will disappear in the future."

Speaking of his friends who have grown up since childhood, she is really envious: "You guys have such a good relationship, you are like brothers and sisters. Beicheng is completely club-style management, the survival of the fittest, the students too, and the coaches too."

Lin Yiyang smiled and said nothing. He habitually touched the back of her neck, where there was broken hair, and the skin was tender and felt good.

She was tickled by him, she pushed his hand away, and he was all reflected in her black pupils: "Lin Yiyang?"

He agreed.

The car was off and the air conditioner was gone.

The air is not flowing, naturally, the unique atmosphere of the two people is much richer.

"It seems that after marriage, there will be a lot of quarrels." She thought of her ex-sister-in-law.

My sister-in-law was confinement at home, Yin Guo was just on winter vacation, and she was unhappy all month, from who changed diapers, what brand of milk powder she was taking, to whether her mother wanted to work in the future, and so on. The sister-in-law is financially independent, and people are also independent. The divorce agreement is written in the confinement period, the child is taken away, and the marriage is remarried within a year.

Yin Guo was surrounded by a book of divorce and remarriage.

Lin Yiyang replied, "People are different."

"What if we don't get married all the time?" she thought. "If we have a good relationship, we can be together. If we don't have a good relationship, marriage is useless."

In the past, when there was no Lin Yiyang, she had thought like this, playing ball, competing, traveling, having a boyfriend to accompany each other, being able to have her own busy affairs just like herself, and not to interfere with her games and training.

Especially looking at the family's opinion of him, she didn't want him to run into the wall all the time. As long as he didn't get married, the family couldn't actually control it.

Lin Yiyang held the steering wheel with his left hand, and the light of the street lamp dyed his short hair a layer of light. He looked as though he was seriously considering her words, but suddenly pulled her wrists up to her waist, pressing them under the waistline.

The light inside the car was very dim, but Yin Guo was still blushed by him, and wanted to pull his hand, but was pressed even tighter.

"What have you seen here?" Lin Yiyang said with a low laugh, "If I want it or not, you have the final say."