Chapter 29: Pride is still in my heart (2)

She pressed her left hand on her heart, her eyes were really red, her throat was choked for a long time, and she didn't say a word.

Lin Yiyang laughed again, and asked in a low voice, "It's a good thing to say to Meng Xiaodong, but when you see me, you can't say it?"

Yin Guo couldn't say anything about him, so he pushed him, but it didn't work, so he pushed him again.

This reaction is a little girl who just fell in love.

"Don't tell me in advance," she complained in a nasal voice, "I'm going to have a heart attack."

"Not happy?"

...

Knowing to ask, is crazy happy.

Lin Yiyang squatted down on her left side. There was still water on the coat hooked on his left arm, rain outside, under the bottoms of his sneakers, and his hair was half wet.

There is still a little red in his eyes, moistened with water, which is caused by the emotion when he just entered the door. Yin Guo would not know how high a wall he had built in his heart, nor how much effort he had used to overcome his self-esteem.

Yin Guo only saw that there was water on his body and no umbrella. He must have come from the subway station.

He put the plastic box and sandwiches on her lap on the floor in the corner, fastened the lid for her, and finally crouched there and stretched out his arms to her.

Yin Guo heart trembled, she hugged him, hugged his neck, hugged him like a child for a long time and refused to let go. After a while, she sniffed, lowered her face, buried it in Lin Yiyang neck, and whispered, "I don't bring an umbrella, my hair is wet."

It is full of dust again, the smell of the train coming from afar, to conquer a girl's heart, actions are far more powerful than words. The length of the train between New York and Washington alone is enough... enough.

"I've been running here early, can I still graduate?" She worried again.

A person who has not yet graduated from the senior year, who still has to worry about his studies, is simply over-worrying. However, Lin Yiyang felt that it was not bad to be cared about so much, so he teased her and said, "If you don't graduate, you won't want me anymore?"

Yin Guo face was rubbing against his neck, and after a while, he said seriously, "I don't even need to graduate."

Whatever.

Lin Yiyang smiled and pressed her face against her hot little face.

The two were in the corner, one was squatting, the other was sitting on a small chair, hugging and talking in a low voice. Lin Yiyang held Yin Guo without any hypocrisy, and held it firmly without leaving any seams. Ignore others.

The jaws of everyone in Dongxincheng are about to drop.

Including Jiang Yang, I didn't expect that Lin Yiyang style of falling in love would be the most boring. It was absolutely unexpected. Not to mention the brothers who were pressed by Lin Yiyang on the ball table and cried, as well as the boys and girls who admired in their hearts and longed to meet their little uncle... Everyone has truly experienced Wu Wei these two days. What does the old saying "planted" mean?

The little junior sister in Beicheng is too arrogant to say anything.

Jiang Yang in the distance watched with great interest, and Chen Anan whispered: "Don't kiss, if this spreads, the reputation of Meng Xiaodong sister will be ruined." After all, it is the International Open, which represents the Chinese Army. It's not something an athlete should do to really kiss in the pre-match lounge.