Chapter 64: Reunion Mountain and Sea (1)

half a month later.

When the plane landed at the airport in Hawaii, it rained heavily.

Lin Yiyang and Yin Guo walked out of the airport with the group and contacted the pre-booked taxi.

This time, he didn't plan to go to the Big Island to see the volcano, and stayed on the main island, Oahu, which is also the most visited place.

In the car, Jiang Yang sat in the front passenger seat.

Lin Yiyang took Yin Guo and Lin Lin to sit in the first row, and the rest Wu Wei, Fan Wencang and Chen Anan squeezed into the last row. No more, no less, just seven people, a taxi.

This is the first time that everyone has gathered together like this since they were young and went out on vacation.

The people in Dongxin City, except for Wu Wei, who came from a good family, all came from poor children, and occasionally traveled by themselves over the years, but they have never been together.

"Did you mention it once? Us?" Fan Wen hurriedly asked, "Who said it later, it's not interesting to come out if you can't gather people together?"

This was obviously said to Lin Yiyang.

Jiang Yang turned around and educated Fan Wencheng: "With your family, you must have some morals under your mouth."

"Rainbow." Chen An'an suddenly spoke up, and a sullen and honest man said the sigh that only a little girl would have at first glance, which attracted the ridicule of the whole car.

The hotel is the Hilton on the coast.

The front and rear of the hall are hollowed out, and everyone can see the beach and the sea through the open space in the hotel building after getting out of the car. Chen An'an is a vacation insulator. She went to the beach for the first time, stood there looking at the endless blue, and blurted out in amazement: "Is there another rainbow?"

This time, even Yin Guo laughed, thinking that the last time he came with Lin Yiyang, he was completely astonished by the rainbow again and again, just like An An.

Lin Yiyang asked everyone to wait here and take Yin Guo to check in.

When the front desk of the hotel and Lin Yiyang confirmed whether it was "Rainbow Tower", Yin Guo thought that he had heard it wrong, so he leaned on the edge of the counter and asked softly, "Rainbow Tower?"

"right."

This is the building with the best view of Waikiki Beach.

Of course, there is another reason. He also remembered that Yin Guo liked rainbows. He came to the Rainbow State and lived in the Rainbow Building, which was what he thought before the Asian Games training camp. The room had already been booked at that time, otherwise it would be impossible to live here in this peak season.

Several big men held the room card and made an appointment to go down to the swimming pool and the coast.

Lin Yiyang was afraid that Yin Guo would be too tired. Anyway, there were more than ten days of travel, so he was not in a hurry. He made an appointment with everyone for dinner and took Yin Guo to the innermost room on the 22nd floor.

After Yin Guo took a shower, she hung the dresses in the box into the closet one by one. Behind him, Lin Yiyang took off his short-sleeved shirt, went in to take a cold shower, and came out shirtless.

Yin Guo was still holding a hanger for a suspender skirt, and his hands were kneading and kneading on his shoulders: "How long do you want to hang it?"

"There are two more," she pointed to the box, "yours are not hung yet."