Dinner for one?

---Emily's POV---

Ring....Ring... Ring.. Answer the phone Brandon... 

"He-Hello?" the cheers were heard on the other end.

"Brandon, are you gonna be home soon? I'm getting a bit hungry, I wanted to know if you wanted to get something to eat with me?" I heard more cheers in the background... they must be watching a game at the bar. 

"Ba-Babe I can Hardly hear you... I'm gonna be home lat- GO GO GO.. ah you idiot you had it!" Ouch... that was my ear. He shouted loud into the phone, obviously forgetting that he was talking to me. 

"So that's a no?" I asked, a bit dissapointed. I really wanted to go out on a date. We hardly ever did that. I guess I couldn't complain too much. He was at work alot.. and I needed his help with Uni. 

"Sorry babe, Maybe ask a friend?" Does this guy not know that I hardly have any friends? I just gave him a 'sure' and hung up. Great... a night alone. I'm NOT gonna mope around this flat, all depressed and what not. I'm going to dress up, put some make up on, and go out to eat.. a nice restaraunt at THAT. I deserved it. I have been working so hard these past two months. 

I showered quickly, curling my hair afterwards. I wanted to look nice, although nobody would acknowledge it. Opening my closet, I brought out a dress that I had been saving for a nice occassion. It was tight, black, and the material scrunched up one leg making a bow. (Picture on side). I loved it. It showed my curves. I put on some black pumps. That, along with my curled long hair, looked amazing. I was saving it for a special occasion, however, with Brandon's work schedule... it seemed like this was the only chance I'd wear it. 

I walked out of the flat, locking it behind me. It was a bit cold, so I brought with me my black coat that went up to my knees. Holding it tight against myself, I walked towards the bus stop. I was in the mood for some Italian food.The bus arrived quickly, thank goodness. I smiled at him, and walked towards the back of the bus.. the heater was on. 

After a while, the bus dropped me off in front of the restaraunt. I walked out and looked up at the sign, Little Italy, it read. Christmas lights surrounded the sign. It was very bright. Vines covered the stone walls on the corners of the building. Walking into the restaraunt, it was quiet. Music silently being played by a piano player somewhere in the distance. 

"For two?" the hostess asked smiling..

"One," I looked down at the floor. When I looked back up to meet her eyes, her smile had dropped. She must have had an idea of why I was upset. somewhat of an idea. 

"Follow me," she guided. Sitting me at a quiet table near the window, she took my drink order, and went to go get it. 

I looked around the restaraunt. It was mainly empty. An elderly couple sat at the opposite end of the restaraunt, the lady was laughing at something the man had said. He reached across the table and kissed her hand. It was so beautiful and romantic. I sighed loudly. 

"here you go ma'am" the waitress spoke, bringing me out of my thoughts. 

"Thank you very much" I took the drink and had a little sip. Red Wine. I ordered my meal, lasagna with a side salad. I was staring at the elderly couple a bit more, when the front door opened, letting the cold air in. I turned to see that in came five boys. They were all dressed nicely. In tuxedos and ties. One in particular, had on a bow tie... I recognized him... Harry Styles. Shoot. 

I looked away from their direction, hoping he hadn't seen me. Please, Please, Please, Please,

"Emily?" a deep Chesire accent spoke. I looked up, through my eyelashes. He was looking down at me smiling.