playing the game

---Emily's POV---

There I stood, in front of Harry Styles. Once again, I was frozen in place by his gaze. It felt as though, time itself had stopped ticking. The music was fuzzy in the background. All I could hear, was my breathing and my heart beating against my chest. I was not ready for a confrontation just yet! And from the looks of it, neither was Harry.

His stature and lack of balance made it obvious he had been drinking, heavily at that. The bags under his eyes from no sleep was another piece of evidence that he hadn't let the bottle down. That wasn't what angered me though. What angered me was the smirk he had on his face. Grinding against this one brunette girl, he was staring right at me with a certain look. Not a teasing look, but as if he was trying to make me... jealous. The smirk he had plastered across his face gave a 'Look At Me' impression. It was really boiling my blood, watching that girl grind against  the front of his jeans. My hands began trembling. I needed a drink. 

Walking towards the bar, I ordered a shot of vodka. 

"Double it" I ordered, hitting the counter with my hand. The bartender looked at me oddly, but did as he was told. Handing both shot glasses to me, I downed them in a matter of seconds. Looking at Harry, he was now whispering sweet nothings to the brunette. UGH!! This guy is surely pissing me off! I needed to use the restroom. Maybe if I splash water on my face, my blood will cool down. 

The restroom lights were bright. My eyes adjusting to the strong lighting, I walked towards the sink. Thankfully, my make-up hadn't smeared from all the sweating. Waterproof everything sure does come in handy. I began fixing my hair up a bit, when suddenly I saw the brunette Harry had been dancing with come into the restroom. I ran into a nearby stall. She had no idea who I was, still I didn't want to see her attractive face. Dumb attractive girls in this Dumb club full of Dumb attractive people. Ugh! I was being  a child. 

She stood at the sink that was directly infront of the stall I was hiding in. I could hear the conversation between her and her friend very clearly. 

"Oh-Ehm-Geeee Harry Styles is allll over you girl!" her friend cheered. I wanted to punch her in the face. 

"I know!! And isn't it just CRAZY that he invited me to a hotel? I'm definately going to be having some fun tonight." she playfully giggled. My heart dropped to the floor, no... it dropped way way lower than that. Tears were rimming my eyes. Harry was inviting this girl, that he barely knew, over to a hotel. He definately knew some of her body, that's for sure... but did she know him the way I knew him? No... not at all. 

"Why did he send you in here anyways?" the friend asked curiously. That was odd, he sent her into the restroom? For what?

"He told me to go boast to the world that I was going home with him. I don't know what he means by that... he's obviously had a lot to drink... .oh well... I'm not complaining," The sound of both of their heels were heard clinging on the restroom floor. Opening the door, I walked towards the sink, to look at my expression.

Harry Styles, ordered that girl into the restroom. So that, while she was talking about it, I would hear. Was he trying to make me Jealous? Well... Mr. Harry Freaking Styles... two, can play this game. 

(a/n ok guys this is about to get a bit crazy... I was listening to the song Louder **link on the side*** and I thought, wow it would definately go with this next scene, so if you can listen to it WHILE you're reading thisnext part, then great, if you can't before or after is fine as well:D It begins when she's walking down the hall out of the restroom, )

I walked out of the restroom. From down the hall, I could see the tall, thin, brunette girl skip along towards Harry. He had his back towards us, staring out towards the dance floor. His suit fitted him nicely. He looked so tall, despite his slumped stature. He was still stumbling, leaning against the wall, he kept his balance. The girl must have yelled his name, because he turned. When we made eye contact, he smirked. Grabbing the girl by the waist, he brought her close to his body. I bet she was giggling against his neck, the way I would when he'd hug me goodbye.... slut.... 

Walking past them, I could feel Harry's eyes on me. I didn't want to make anymore eye contact though, I was going straight to my destination.... Brandon. 

---Harry's POV--- 

Everything felt slow motion, the song in the background not helping at all. I had grabbed 'what's her face' and pulled her closer. I wanted Emily to feel the envy I have felt this whole time. She was walking down the hall. I was smirking right at her. 'That's right Em, I'm with her' I wanted to yell it, I wanted her to know. After what seemed like forever, Emily finally reached the end of the hall. I thought she was coming straight to me... I was wrong. 

She passed by me, like nothing. As if she had no care in the world that I had another girl in my arm. She walked straight to....BRANDON. She quickly turned her head to look at me, and....WINKED!! Every muscle in my body tightened. My jaw clenched, I was angry.

Grinding against the idiot, she began dancing to the beat of the music. Her butt pressed against the front of his jeans. His hands placed firmly on her waist, moving her with the motion of his hips. One of her arms hooked over his neck, as she placed her other one ontop of his hand. He began kissing her neck gently. Asswhole....

Well... I just got a taste of my own medicine. And let me tell you, I didn't like the taste what so ever. 

I was watching her, grinding against that idiot of a man. He didn't deserve her. She was MINE! I treated her like royalty. She loved me... I know it! 

"Ouch! you're squeezing my hand!" 'what's her face' whined. 

"Oops, sorry" I loosened my grip. I needed to get a hold of myself. Emily had chosen Brandon. Why?... I have no fucking clue... and I hated it. "Let's go Sharon,"

"It's Hannah," I looked back at her, She was blurry. I think I should have stopped a few beers ago. But I wanted to drown out the pain. I wanted to drown out the one girl that was standing not too far away from me. But she was here, grinding on him. 

"Yeah, I said that." I grabbed her hand and walked past Emily. It felt like an eternity passed as we crossed paths. Her eyes staring right at me. After we made eye conctact, I stared down to the floor and shook my head. This was definately it.... all of this, everything, was over. She made her choice. 

I had to find a way to forget Emily, some kind of tactic, and her name.... was Hannah. 

(a/n Did you guys like this story? I hope it was good.___. haha what do y'all think? was this right of Emily? was it wrong of Harry?:o Omg what would you have done??  QUESTION OF THE DAY!!: Would you have reacted the way Emily did? or would have used a different tactic?

COMMENT <3

VOTE **

READ ON:D)