On a Mission

---Harry's POV---

"What did you just say?" I inched closer towards the now wide eyed girl. The closer I got, the farther she moved away. She just told me that Brandon had kicked Emily out of their home. She never called, she never asked for help. What happened between them? Why did he kick her out? Why didn't she call me?! You kicked her out you dimwit, I scolded myself. Hannah was now backed into the corner. Her small body, shaking.

"I Umm, I," She began stuttering, her face worried. Millions of thoughts must have been running through her head before she finally knew what to say. 

---Hannah's POV---

I was scared at first. That's right... at first. But I wasn't going to play the 'helpless girl', the way Emily always did. Pathetic. A smirk began forming at the corner of my lips. Walking away from the wall, I began approaching Harry. Now it was HIS turn to back up. 

"Aww, what's wrong baby?" my hips swaying flirtatiously from side to side with every step I took. "You didn't know?" I pouted my lips as I was now inches from Harry. He was looking down at me with a blank face. I had no idea what was behind the mask he was putting up. Was he angry? Sad? Perhaps a mixture of both. 

"Screw off," He whispered through clenched teeth. Oh yeah, he was pissed. Good. Now it was HIS turn to feel unwanted. To feel out of the loop. 

"You wanna know the worst thing of this all?" I said, slowly pushing him onto the bed. Harry didn't fight my actions. He was too stunned to resist. I climbed the bed, straddling him as he laid on the soft mattress. A couple of days ago, we were here on this bed. Same position, different feelings. Now, we were angry, vengeful. I stroked his chest. With jaws still clenched, he grabbed my wrist, to stop me from exploring his body any longer.

"Just say it" he growled. I leaned closer toward him, My upper body now flat against his toned abs. With my lips almost grazing his ears, I whispered to him.

"Your best mates didn't even bother telling you." His whole body tensing up under me. I knew I just hit the spot. His best friends not telling him, was the cherry on top of a whole mess of disaster. 

---Harry's POV---

As she whispered the whole truth into my ear, my heart couldn't help but stop. Niall, Zayn, Liam, and even Louis. They all knew about Emily not living at her home anymore. None of them told me. 

"When did this happen?" I asked her, lifting her body and placing her away from me. Her eyes widening, she underestimated my strength. 

"I don't know, a few days ago?" She said, rolling her eyes. Grabbing her purse, she stood up. She knew we were done. Both with this conversation, and with this relationship. Walking out of the room, I followed her. She was beautiful, but her true colors just surfaced. And I couldn't be more grateful. I just had one more question to ask Hannah.

"Hey!" She turned around, her hand still placed on the doorknob of front door. "How did you know about Brandon kicking her out?" Her smile resurfaced. A devilish smirk no placed on her face. 

"You know my sister? You met her when we went to her husbands restaraunt." I nodded my head, my face expressed confusion, "Well Emily walked in on Brandon fucking her." 

With that, Hannah turned around, and walked out. Slamming the door behind her. My eyes were wide. WHAT?!?! I knew that bastard was no good!!! I had to find her. I had to speak to Emily. 

Grabbing my keys from the nearby table, I ran out of the house. 

***

"Where could she be? Where could she be?" I muttered to myself as I drove down the streets of London. Hitting my steering wheel with my palms, I began getting frustrated. Hannah mentioned that the boys knew. Maybe she was being hidden by one of them. Why wouldn't they tell me about all of this though?