going back

---Emily's POV---

 I let out a deep sigh, relief flooding over me as I knew they would let me come back, even after everything I have done. This was so hard to do, but i knew it was best. For me, for him, for Harry. "Yeah, he'll be on tour and I'll be with you. It's probably what's best for everyone." The words he spoke next assured me, I wasn't a total screw up. "I love you too... so much." 

He was speaking over the other end. Telling me how glad he was that I was going back. How things were going to be different from before. My heart warmed, yet ached at the same time. I knew Harry wouldn't like this very much, but I knew it was the best thing for the both of us. 

"Yeah I-" at that moment, from behind, a hand grasped onto my phone. Sliding his finger towards the 'end call' side, Harry looked down at me. His eyes looked furious. His jaw clenching down, I haven't seen him this angry since the day I told him I wouldn't leave Brandon. That was long ago, I was Harry's girl now. Grabbing me from under my legs, he lifted me up. Spinning around, it was a matter of seconds before the coolness of the kitchen counter made contact with me. 

"Harry what are you-"

"Who were you talking to?" he spoke through gritted teeth. His fingers placed firmly on my thighs. I knew he was trying his hardest to keep from squeezing them. He was angry. Why? I had no idea... until it hit me. He had been listening into my conversation. The words that left my lips while on the phone probably sounded as though I was speaking to...

"Brandon?" I must have spoken the last words without realizing it. Harry's eyes widened as his fist came slamming down onto the counter's surface. The sound made me jump, as it echoed around the kitchen. 

"What are you doing talking to him?!" He wasn't looking at me. Afraid to make eye contact with me, he didn't want my gaze give him an unwanted answer. His jawbone in clear view as it clenched against his skin.

I raised my hands up to him. Tracing my finger against his jawline. His stature softened with the contact of my touch. Green eyes closed as my reach assured him it was okay. Placing them softly on either sides of his cheeks, my touch forced him to make eye contact with me. His green eyes met my brown ones. His tongue slipped through his lips, moistening his bottom one. He was trying to calm down. My thumb caressed his cheek softly. Tracing circles against his skin. 

"You can't go back to him." he breathed. Words coming out as a whisper, yet they still managed to surprise me. "I would go in-" I leaned in to kiss him. Deepening the kiss, he placed one hand on my waist, while the other was placed gently against the back of my hair.

My eyes were shut tightly, trying to grasp onto this moment as long as I could. I knew soon enough, I would hardly be able to talk to him. He wouldn't ignore me on purpose... this I knew. But his time would be occupied with the numerous events he had with the band. I knew at first, our calls and texts would be consistent... but after a while, the calls would become rare, and the texts would stop coming as often. The past two weeks in which he was gone, we hardly talked. He was so busy with the signings, interviews, rehearsals and performances. I didn't want to leave... I wanted to be by his side. If able to, I would have loved to travel the world with him and the boys. Traveling towards different horizons every day of the week. Being able to enjoy the beautiful sights that the world held within itself. But Christmas break was going to pass by fast, and the next school semster was going to come. I couldn't drop school, I needed to make something of myself. I had to go back. (a/n I know the tourdates on here don't make sense... but let's just pretend ;) )

Our lips disconnected from the kiss. The kitchen was silent, only the sound of our breathing, and the noise errupting into my ears from my beating heart, filled the air. I wrapped my arms around his neck. Knowing he was my support system, I knew it was going to be so hard to tell him. I wanted to stay with him, I wanted to be with him every step of the way. To be the one he woke up to in the mornings before rehearsals started. To be the one giving him his water bottle as he took a breather from practice. I wanted to be the one sitting there in the crowd as the boys and him spoke in interviews. I wanted to sit there as they performed. To be the one he constantly made eye contact with during every solo. I wanted to be there.... but I couldn't. I had to finish school. 

"Harry... the past two weeks without you have been hell." I leaned against his forhead. My eyes stayed closed, knowing it would pain me to see his hurting green eyes. "I can't be here alone while you finish the tour." His grip began to tighten a bit against my thigh. I ignored the pressure, knowing he wouldn't hurt me. My feet dangled over the counter, brushing against the fabric from his sweat pants. 

"I don't want you to go back to hi-" I placed my index finger lightly over his lips, the contact making him pause. 

"Harry... If I'm here alone... I won't have anyone to lean to." I opened my eyes slightly, my forehead still against his. I looked down to see him biting his bottom lip... preparing himself for whatever I was trying to say. "I'm not leaving you spiritually Harry. I'll always be here." I placed my hand against his chest, over one of his sparrow tattoos, indicating I'd be in his heart wherever the road took him. "I'm still your girl. If you still want me to be...that is." 

"You're my girl..." he whispered, his eyes still shut closed. I kissed his lips softly. 

"I think it's best if I go back." I hugged him tightly. The smell of his cologne still lightly traced along his skin. I took a deep breath, trying to grasp onto every memory I could keep hold of. I knew it would be months before I could feel this again... before I could feel him again. His brown curls tickled my cheek, a soft smile spreading over my lips. I was going to miss everything about him. His kiss, his touch, his curls. I was going to miss him singing to me, whenever I felt down. I was going to miss his strong arms wrapped around me, protecting me from the outside world. I was going to miss his kind words... that protected me from my own mind. I knew I couldn't continue on here in London... on my own... without him. I needed to go back.

He pulled back, away from my grip. Not afraid to make eye contact with me, his green eyes were locked into my sight. I could see the lump on his throat tighten, he was fighting back pained tears. I didn't want to see him like this. Full of pain, sorrow, and heartache... I definately didn't want him hating me. I loved him. My soul prayed that he would still love me.

"To him?" he choked back. 

I slowly shook my head side to side. To Brandon? no... I would never return to a world full of hate and lies. He hurt me, almost completely shattered me into an unfixable state. Harry was there to glue the pieces. He was there to hold me and tell me I was okay. He was the one to tell me that I was his... and that I was beautiful and perfect. Even after I've been told how much of a 'mess' I was by Brandon. I would never go back to Brandon... I was Harry's girl.

"To my family." 

(a/n okay guys. Next chapter will be a bit of a flash back on how emily told her family. oki doki? :D sorry for the late update:/ i'm trying really hard for an A in summer classes :S it's hard. 

okay guys there is this one fanfic that i'm like fangirling over everytime they update! in fact today i was like omg this fanfic is the bomb!!! it's a Harry story and he's not famous in it. oh and it's a bit... dirty (i'm not weird guys i promise)  haha y'all probably have read it before it's called "The Stepson" by @1D_jollygood :D the girl doesn't know i'm doing this  at all. I just am really in love with the story because it IS also like a lovestory behind it. so yeah. 

Harry Styles Rants of the Day!!:D okay so alot of people have said that Harry's been mobbed numerous of times to the point where he has cried or teared up... guys give him space! I mean yeah i know you want to get to touch him and shoot if i could i would jump over everyone and go for a kiss.. but I wouldn't. because I know that's dangerous for both me, the other girls crowding around him... and even Harry himself. What if someone makes him accidently fall and hurt himself???? seriously?! guys y'all need to stop doing that. and to those who have even gone as far as snatch the beanies, necklaces, and even at his shirt... oh my gosh that's insane! i think i would probably be too scared to go near him... because i know all the girls around him would probably run me over in a matter of seconds. I KNOW he loves each and everyone of us, his fans, but putting both his and y'alls safety at risk. that's insane. I'm sorry. 

QOTD... if you were to see one of the boys in the mall or something. Would you be one of the girls basically grabbing at him? I know this sounds super rude and i'll probably lose alot of readers because of this but man... this is out of hand! i would probably follow the crowd... but i won't go INTO the crowd. you know what i mean?  like i'll watch from afar. thank you. 

comment <3

vote***

Read :) )