Bruised wrist.

---Emily's POV---

"I miss you..." A deep voice sighed softly into my ear. The sudden contact with someone, when the house was supposed to be empty, frightened me. Through instinct, I opened my eyes trying to see whose arms they belonged to. Soap slipped into my eyelids, causing my eyes to sting. 

"What the-Ow fuck!!" I cried out, rubbing my eyes to clear them from the soap. No use, it made things worse. "Who's there?!" I yelled, bringing my hands up to feel my way around. Coming into contact with something, I flattened my palms against what felt like a person's chest. My heart rate accelerated as my breathing grew heavy. I silently prayed that it wasn't Drew, knowing he could easily use his strength against me if he desired. The shirt was smooth against my touch. I felt for their arms, toned and muscular. Raising my hands a bit, I felt their shoulders. They were taller than I was. Their shoulders hard under my palms. Still raising my hands up, my eyes flew open again.

"Hello gorgeous," a dimpled smile flashed across his face. I didn't know how to react. The boy that stood right infront of me, was supposed to be miles away. Yet, here he was, smiling down at me as his arms stayed wrapped around my waist. 

"Harry what are you- ow!" More soap entered my eyes. Rubbing against my eyelids, I tried to get the soap out. Again, no use. 

"Stop rubbing!" Harry grabbed hold of my wrist, ceasing me from aggravating my eyes any longer. "You're only making it worse." his deep voice calmed me, I missed the sound of it. I missed him.

"Well who in their right mind wraps their arms around someone who has soap in their eyes?" I laughed. Trying to keep my eyes shut while being navigated towards the kitchen. The deep laugh of his that I loved, echoed around me. 

"I guess whenever I'm near your beauty... I can't think straight." his presence neared towards me. I felt his lips brush gently over mine. My heart thumped loudly against my chest. Without my vision, every touch he awarded, intensified a milliion times more. I couldn't explain it... it just felt as though electricity ran through my body everytime his skin touched mine.  I was about to close the space between us and kiss him, when my eyes began to sting more. "C'mon" he lead me down the hall, chuckling.

Harry's hand was rested on my lower back. The warmth of his touch soothed me, reassuring me that everything was going to be alright. That all my problems were going to wash away, now that he was here to fix any and all obstacles that weighed down on my shoulders.

As my bare feet made contact with the cold tile, I knew we were now in the kitchen. Leading me towards the sink, Harry turned on the faucet. The sound of rushing water told me he was going to help me get the soap out. It was then that I remembered. The reason I was out here with soap on my face was because the water had shut off.

"Did you shut off the water?" I asked him as I dipped my head under the sink's faucet. The warm water falling over my eyes. The stinging stopped, but I was sure my eyes were going to be red from all of the irritation. 

It was when Harry wrapped a blanket over my body, that I realized I was still in the nude. The water had been cut off while I was in the middle of washing my face. The soap burning in my eyes distracted me from the fact that I was naked. I blushed as I wrapped the cover more tightly around me. Harry had seen me naked before... but this was awkward. I wasn't used to having such a beautiful person stare at my bare body. 

 "Yup, I thought it would be a good way to surprise you." He smiled, handing me a hand towel to wipe my face. 

"A simple 'Honey I'm Home' would have been a surprise too. I thought you were somebody el-" I stopped... shit. I looked into Harry's furious eyes. Jaw bones could be seen peaking out from the side of his cheeks, as he clenched them down in anger.