flood of emotions

---Harry's POV---

I couldn't believe what came over me. There, in my living room, I was basically growling at her to choose me. I couldn't believe myself. I felt horrible for pressuring her, but yet, proud of myself that I stood up for what I wanted. And I'd be completely lying if I said it didn't... make me hot. Louis had interrupted her, she was going to answer, she was going to tell me she wanted me. Damn it Louis! For being my best friend, you sure know how to ruin a moment. 

Right now, I was taking Emily and Charlie back home. The car was quiet. Only the soft sound of the radio, and Charlie panting, could be heard around us. Emily was just staring out of the passenger window. I wasn't sure what was wrong. Did I do something bad?  We pulled up to her home. I parked in silence. I had to know what was wrong. 

"Your silence is killing me Em...." I stated. I was looking at her with so much emotion. Couldn't she see this?? "What's going on through your mind?" she was looking toward her door. What was it?

***FLASHBACK*** (Emily's POV)

"Here we are! Our new home!" Brandon yelled in excitement. Arms wide open. Closing them around me as I walked into them.  

"Home.." I repeated, looking up at him. I was excited. This was a whole new adventure for the two of us. Him with his new job, me with college. 

"Yeah..." he whispered back kissing my forehead. His touched caused me to softly close my eyes, he was wonderful. 

"And maybe....After college... we can turn that extra room into a nursery." 

"You want to have babies with me?" I asked quietly. He nodded and chuckled.

"I want to grow old with you."
***FLASHBACK OVER***

---Emily's POV---

"Harry... I can't... do this...any of this." I  exhaled. I didn't realize I was holding my breath. 

"....What?" He choked, he sounded so hurt. Ugh this was so hard! We had just adopted a puppy together, now I'm over here telling him I couldn't do this..

"I- can't... I won't leave Brandon." I turned away, I didn't want to look at him in the eyes. I knew he'd be furious, angry....hurt. 

"WHY?!?!" He yelled, making me jump. I was right... he was pissed. 

"Harry this isn't up for discu-"

"You are always being treated like shit by this guy! and you're leaving me for him?!?!" He spat out. 

"You can't leave someone that was never yours..." I said under my breath. 

"I could have been yours!!" He hit the steering wheel with his fist. This was not Harry... 

"Harry, I can't just leave someone who has been there for me." I could hear him breathing hard. It was frightening me. I've never seen him like this. All the other times I brought up Brandon, he'd tense, only to loosen up soon after. Not this time, he was fuming. 

"I've known you for about a month Emily, and never have I seen you with him, or even hear you talk about him taking you out, or caring for you... what the hell is that?"

"He's... busy with work..." I wanted the ground to swallow me up. I didn't want to be here in the car... Unfortunately neither did Harry.

"GET OUT!!" His words practicallly slapping me in the face. 

"Wh-What? Harry I-"

"Get out Emily, just go!" I was upset and angry and all this other cluster of emotions. Was this happening? My blood began boiling. Anger was blanketing over my sadness. 

"You're an ass Styles!! I don't want to see you! EVER!" tears began streaming down my eyes. I was losing my best friend... My only friend..

"You don't have to worry about that!" he yelled back deeply. That hurt... alot. 

"And don't come asking me for your forgiveness either!!" I yelled, mentioning about the rose, and him singing to me. 

"JUST LEAVE!!!" he yelled. I grabbed Charlie, and slammed the door of the car. I couldn't believe this... I basically just 'broke up' with my best friend. 

As I unlocked the front door, I could hear Harry peel out. It was official.. we weren't talking anymore...ever. I walked into the living room. Letting go of Charlie, I slumped myself to the floor.....

...and cried....

(a/n... am i the only one crying??? because I am! omg. why did I do this to y'all. I apologize lmao. I hope y'all liked it. Like... y'all enjoyed the writing.. because the situation itself was heartbreaking<3 omg. ok so this is the story behind this chapter: I have 1 class today just 1 (college... it's alot of free time but use it wisely, unlike me lmao) anyways, so i'm over here at Main campus (my college has two campuses which for some unknown reason are literally at two ends of the city o.O) anyways.. I'm at Main campus... writing this chapter... and I'm like ok, I can take the bus at 11:33 and go to Downtown campus. I can do this... I'm looking at the clock... it's 12:30... I missed the 1 class I had. haha oh well hope y'all like the chapter:D 

COMMENT

VOTE

READ...:D)