In the Kitchen.

---Emily's POV---

"What are you doing here?" Holding my breath, I knew this was only going to lead to trouble. How did he know where Niall's house was? Well duh, he's only part of a huge Boyband... people are bound to know where he llives. Biting the bottom of my lip, I waited for his response. 

"I can't stop thinking about you." his deep voice sounded hoarse in my ears. He stepped a bit closer, indicating that he wanted to bring this conversation inside. Closing the door a bit, so that he couldn't get through, I shook my head at him. 

"I can't let you in. It's not my house to let people in." My voice was shaky. I didn't know what was going to happen. He was trouble. He was... wasted. He stumbled back and forth a bit. Trying to gain his balance, he placed his hands against the railing that stood right beside Niall's front door. The smell of booze was heavy on his breath. "Especially if you're like that." 

He obviously didn't like the sound of my tone, or the words that slipped through my lips. His breathing became heavy. Slowly stepping closer, he placed his solid fist against the same door that I was using as a shield. 

"I just want to talk Emily." his shoulders would rise and fall with every breath he took. The smell of beer filled my nose. It was disgusting. I shook my head, denying him access. I couldn't let Harry see him. He'd freak. Knowing him, he would take the first flight over here. It would ruin the tour for sure.  "Let me in." he growled. He pressed onto the door with his hand, he was strong... really strong. The door was slowly opening, giving him access to enter. I tried fighting against his strength, but it was nothing compared to the force he was giving. When it was open enough to slide through, he took the chance. Slipping  through the opened space, he was now in the house. I was alone.. with Brandon. The same boy that almost killed me not but a week or two ago.

"Br-Brandon, y-ou nee-d to lea-ve." I tried my best to act calm. But I knew by the end of today, somebody was going to be broken again.... and that somebody was going to be me. 

"Is anybody here?" he asked, looking around the living room. I couldn't tell him no. If I did, he would only do something crazy. He was drunk. During highschool, when he would get tipsy, he would get... touchy. Memories of him sliding his hands up my thighs felt fresh in my mind. He was a different boy when sober. He was the boy I loved. Emphasis on the past tense. I had to tell him something to leave. 

"Y-yeah! Har-ry came Ho-me fo-r a d-d-ay." Emily... you need to calm the hell down! I took a few deep breaths, I had to think of something quick. That's when it hit me, Harry was still on Skype.. "Harry?!" Please work, Please work.   

"Who's at the door Emily?" His deep voice echoed through the walkway. I gave out a silent sigh of relief. It sounded as though Harry was in the kitchen. If Brandon thought this, he'd leave surely. Wouldn't he? I meant, the guy did beat him to a pulp. Brandon's eyes widened a bit at the sound of Harry's voice. Okay, it's going good so far.  

Brandon's next moves made my heart drop to the floor. His neck stretched as much as it could, looking toward the kitchen. I knew the kitchen was empty, except for my laptop. I just prayed that Brandon would scare easily and leave. His muscles tensed along his arms. Veins popping out from under his skin indicated that he was pissed. In his mind, the boy that took all his dignity away, and beat the crap out of him, was in the kitchen. But he wasn't... I was alone. Unprotected from any violence that Brandon would decide to lash out. His eyes screamed revenge. I'm sure the thought running through his mind was that Harry wouldn't expect a sudden attack. 

But Harry's not here, you're alone. My conscious kept reminding me. 

"He's here?" his hands balled up into large fists. The sounds of his knuckles popping frightened me. I nodded my head. Please go away, please just leave. My silent prayers went unheard as Brandon began  stepping towards the kitchen. I shut my eyes tightly for a second. Please God, let this be a dream.. Let me wake up.