New Superman Best Friend

---Emily’s POV---

After the text, I sat on my table for hours. I didn’t know how to accept the fact that Harry didn’t want ANYTHING to do with me anymore. I cried staring at the message on my screen. He added the last stuff about him ‘not wanting me to go through that again’ to comfort me. But he might as well have kicked me in the face. It was all bullshit. HE was full of bullshit. 

I didn’t know what to respond with. After about three hours of sitting at the kitchen table, I decided to respond with a simple ‘ok’. Typing up the two letters, my vision was blurry from the countless of tears building up. I was not only sending a response, I was sending my last words to him. Pressing send, I put the phone down and served myself some water. Immediately, I heard my phone vibrate against the wooden surface. 

"Well, that was a fast response," I said aloud to myself. I was expecting a 'goodbye' but praying for an 'I'm sorry'. Looking at the screen, I couldn't believe the message displayed. 

Message Error:2309
You are no longer able to send this user messages. This number has been blocked from the users' messages and calls.

(a/n I'm sure that's not what it says but just go with it:D)

HE BLOCKED ME?!? Harry Styles, my bes- EX best friend blocked me from sending him any messages. He definately didn't want to ever speak to me again. Was he THAT upset that he wanted me out of his life completely? Holding the phone at the palm of my hands, I threw it as hard as I could to the wall. The sound of the screen shattering filled the room. 

"FUCK YOU HARRY!!!" I screamed out loud towards the now broke mobile phone. I was hurt, pissed, I was a storm of emotions. I was tired.... of feeling like this. 

I went into my room and threw the covers over my head. I wasn't going to cry, I refused. No more tears were going to be shed over this boy. He made it clear that he wanted nothing to do with me. I was going to respect his wishes and not go to any concerts anymore. In fact, from now on, I was dead to him. I was going to be a ghost. 

Brandon still hadn't came home. It was already about two-thirty in the morning. I was giving up on this asswhole as well. He never spent time with me, he was never home. To make it all worse, he made me feel so insecure. I couldn't leave though. I couldn't. I was alone here in this huge country, no friends, no family, no love, nobody. I was alone. Just me.... 

*** 

I must have drifted off to sleep. Because I was woken up by Brandon frantically shaking me. I had no idea what time he came in last night. But now he was here, and shaking the life out of me. 

"What?! what is it?!" I stood up, my worried tone echoing throughout the room. 

"I have to leave in ten minutes! Make me some breakfast while I change." He ordered... didn't ask... but ordered. I wanted to strangle this guy! 

"That's what the big emergency is?" I asked, aggravated for being shaken. 

"Yes! I'm running late. Oh and I might-"

"I know, I know. 'You might be a little late for dinner'." I mocked his voice. He gave me a glare and ran to the shower. I got up to wash my face and brush my teeth. After washing myself up, I walked towards the kitchen and whipped up a few scrambled eggs with bacon. Serving them on a plate, I placed them onto the table's surface. Brandon should be coming out any minute now. 

I was right. When he came out, he had gotten dressed, then walked to the table. He sat down and quietly ate his food. 

"So, busy day today?" I asked him, trying to make small talk. He just nodded his head.