Papparazi

---Emily's POV---

"Who is the Plan-B for?" he stared straight into my eyes, pointing at the bag I held in my hand. 

"Are you stalking me?" I asked, trying to find an escape route. I knew he would follow me either way. There was no escaping these people. 

"I wouldn't call it stalking my dear, I'd call it... an interest," his blank expression made me feel uncomfortable. He had been the one ducking behind the shelves at the pharmacy. He knew about my Plan-B, what can I tell him? I had to think fast. "So, who is it for? Is it for you? If so, who was it with?" 

"It's for er, my sister," I tried giving my best smile. Please fall for it please fall for it. 

"Oh, well that's nice of you," he smiled, shoving his hands into his pockets. Thank goodness, he fell for it, "only you don't have a sister." he spoke up. My eyes widened at his response. "even if you did, I'm sure there are Plan-B's in Texas." 

My throat grew dry, he knew alot about my background. How far deep into my information did he dive into? I shoved the bag into my purse, making it feel a thousand times heavier with the guilt it carried. I had to buy it because Harry didn't use protection. If this got out into the tabloids, the world would think he was another careless celebrity... but he was far from that. I could already imagine the amount of girls that would surface saying 'Harry's the father of my child'. The thought of Harry sleeping with another girl gave an ugly feeling to my stomach. How many girls had there been?

"So who did you sleep with?" I stared at him in disgust. Not knowing what to answer with, I made my way down the sidewalk. Of course, as expected, he followed my every step. 

"Does he know you had to get a Plan-B?"

"Please, just leave me alone." I whispered under my breath, God, can this nightmare please be over already. "I have to go."

"Are you meeting him? Is that where we're headed?" his footsteps could be heard following behind me. His words worrying me. 

"We?" I looked at him in shock. He was going to follow me towards the cafe. Once we get there, he would know it was Harry I slept with. I couldn't let this happen, it would ruin everything. 

Taking out my phone, I dialed Harry's number as quickly as I could. Trying not to let the man see who I was dialing, I turned my back towards him as I clicked the call button. 

"Hello beautiful, are you almost here?" His deep voice echoed into my ear. He sounded so happy. A smile formed across my lips, hearing his voice distracted me from everything that bothered me. Turning around, my smile dropped as I remembered the reason I called. I was being followed, by a papparazzi, and he was going to try to ruin Harry. 

"I can't come." I mumbled into the receiver. "I'm sorry,"

"What? Why?" his voice trembled with concern. "Meet me at the house, or Niall's whichever you prefer." 

"Is that the guy you slept with?" the man's question reached the phone. I knew Harry heard his voice. 

"I can't... I can't go back there." I shook my head, watching as the papparazzi studied my every move. I wanted to punch him in the face, tell him to leave me forever, I wanted to kick him in his most sensitive area. 

"What's wrong Emily? Who is that with you?" He yelled, I prayed that his voice couldn't be heard. If the man recognized his deep accent, he'd instantly know it was Harry why I needed the pill. 

"I'm being followed by a pap..." I whispered, turning my back towards the intrusive man. 

"I'm coming to get you, where are you?" I could hear a chair being pushed back on his end of the line. From the sound of it screeching back, I could tell he was angry.