Morning.

---Emily’s POV---

We layed there for what seemed like hours, catching our breaths from the events that just occurred in Harry’s room.  His curls hung down onto his forehead, obstructing his vision. A smile spread across his face as I brushed the small locks of hair away from his eyes. Stretching my neck up towards him, I kissed his forehead softly. His skin, like silk, underneath my lips.  Laying on top of him, I placed my head onto his chest. Loud thumps heard in my ear as his heart called out to me.

“Harry…” My voice echoed against his chest and back to my ear. As his name left my lips, his heartbeat quickened for a split second.

“Hmm.”

“It’s almost six in the morning.” I giggled into his chest. The smell of his skin was breathtaking. I traced my fingers along the tattoos forever etched into his arms. Lines going in different directions eventually formed a large ship onto his left arm. Placing my lips onto his left sparrow tattoo, the sound of my kiss was almost silent. “I better sneak back into the guest room before someone sees me.”

Lifting myself up from him, Harry’s strong arms pulled me back down into him. A small giggle escaped between my lips, swollen from hours of passionate kissing. Using his chest to muffle my laughter, I managed to collect myself before trying once more to remove myself from the beautiful boy that lay underneath me. Once more, his arms wrapped around my waist, making it impossible to lift myself up.

“You’re not going anywhere.” He smiled through sleepy eyes. I smiled up at him, examining every detail of his face. I could see his long eyelashes, fluttering open and close as they struggled to keep open. Sleep overcoming him by the second. My eyes scanned down towards his cheeks, his dimples shyly peaking from under his skin. His lips were plump from the rough kisses we had exchanged a few minutes before. A deep red color blanketed over his usual pink lips. Looking down towards his chin, I could see small stubble growing. Knowing he’d probably shave it when he wakes up, I decided to run my thumb through it while it was still there. The sharp follicles felt scruffy against my finger. I trailed my hand down towards his neck. His adam’s apple visible under his soft skin. Running my thumb through the bump, I could hear a chuckle vibrate against my finger. “What are you doing?” He laughed, softly grabbing onto my wrist. Bringing my hand up to his mouth, he placed a wet kiss against my knuckle.  “are you trying to tell me you want another go?”

“That’s all you want me for.” I pouted, trying to hide the smile that was threatening to surface. I was only kidding, but I wanted to see how he would react.  As soon as the question left my mouth and into his ears, he looked down towards me. His green eyes sparkling from the dim desk lamp that sat a few feet away from us. His expression looked saddened, a reaction I was not hoping to receive. Good going Emily…

“You’re my everything Emily.” He whispered, brushing his fingers through my wavy hair. “I’ve always loved you. Since the day I met you on that bus. I’ve been madly in love with you… You’re not just sex to me. You’re everything.” I smiled at his words. They warmed my heart more than any other person could. “If one day, you decided that you wanted to wait until marriage… then I would be willing to wait. This...” He placed his hand against my chest where my heart is, “is much more than sex Emily. You know that right?” my brown eyes were locked onto his dazzling green irises. I nodded softly as a smile spread across my face.

“I love you Harry.”

“You’re my world Emily.” He leaned down to place a soft kiss against my forehead. A small yawn escaping from him as he laid his head back down onto his large white pillow.

“Besides,” I decided to add jokingly, “You look way too tired for another round.” Trying to keep from laughing, I bit down onto my bottom lip.