Tease

---Emily's POV---

My hand was placed gently onto the doorknob leading to Harry's room. Leaning my ear against the wooden surface, it was quiet. I wondered if he had fallen asleep already. Maybe I should just head back I told myself. My body and my heart urged for me to continue my journey into his room. Listening to the loudest urges, I turned the doorknob slowly. 

The lack of light made it impossible to see. Shuffling my way towards the bed, I had my hands stretched out infront of me. Feeling for any sign of Harry, I wanted to somehow surprise him with a late night visit. As I reached the mattress, I felt my way around the bed. My hands tangling themselves into the soft sheets placed over the bed. There was one thing missing... Harry himself.

"What the..?" Suddenly, I felt two strong arms wrap around my waist from behind me. One snaking up towards my mouth, covering my loud gasp. 

"Shhhh..." He softly hushed me. Lowering his head towards my neck, he began leaving small, wet kisses. "What's wrong my love?" he chuckled against my skin. 

My heart rate began to pick up as he softly nibbled at the weak spot placed along my neck. The feeling of having to be as quiet as possible brought a rush to my body. My breathing began to deepen with every touch Harry left. His hands returned to my waist, thumbs tracing circles against the skin under my shirt. 

"I... Wanted to play." I whispered, quietly giving Harry the response I was sure he wanted. As he ceased his movements, I knew he was shocked by my words. His breath fanning over my skin. I knew he was excited by the rush as well. Turning around in his hold, I faced the boy I loved so much. 

"You want to?" His deep voice cracked, proving my theory of his nervousness. 

"If you don't want to, I can just go to my room...and you know... read or something" Walking towards the door, I knew he would soon protest. Again, another theory proved right. Harry's muscular arms wrapped around me, lifting my feet from the ground. Giving a soft giggle, I could feel his smile against me back.  

Dropping me onto the soft cushion of the bed, Harry turned on the small desk lamp. The lightbulb giving us enough light to see eachoter's features. His green eyes piercing into mine as he stared down at me. His tongue escaped between his lips, licking them in the process. 

"You want to play?." He smirked. Giving a small nod, my heart couldn't help but beat loudly against my chest. Messing with the bottom hem of his shirt, Harry pulled the material over his head. His toned skin revealed instantly. The different designs tattooed onto his skin shown boldly with the dim illumination of the small light. Climbing onto the bed, and over to me, he whispered into my ear. "Then let's play..." 

Softly, he nibbled my lower lip. Causing a small moan to escape my throat. My fingers began to dig into his arms. Trying to control my actions, I knew I couldn't be loud. Harry's left hand cupped my cheek, while the other one explored my skin. 

"Harry.." I gasped as his hand ran under my shirt. 

"Sshhh... you can't be loud baby." he smirked against my lips. I knew he was going to make this difficult. I couldn't make too much noise, not wanting to wake up any one else. 

"You're not making it easy." my whimper barely audible, trying to control my breathing. Clasping tighter onto Harry's arms, I was trying to control my urges. 

"I know." he chuckled against my neck. Sucking lightly onto my skin, I let out another controlled moan. His wet lips began to trail along my skin. From my neck towards my collarbone he kissed roughly. The desire to close the space between us, evident in his movements. I knew he was teasing, the small nibbles proving me right. If he kept up with this tempo, I surely would not be able to muffle any moans that escaped.