Niall's house

---Liam's POV---

"Don't tell Harry... he shouldn't see this." Niall warned before he hung up on his end of the phone. What was he talking about? The urgency in his voice scared me. Usually, Niall was a happy guy, at the moment, he sounded scared, confused, and angry. That just spelled trouble. 

"Don't tell Harry?" I asked myself. This has something to do with Emily. What could have happened? 

I looked up the boys' names in my phone. Harry would have been the first name I scrolled to, but I skipped it. Niall told me to. Louis was next on the list. Clicking on the small phone symbol besides his name, I brought the phone onto my ear. It rang a few times before Louis answered.

"Hi!!" he screamed into my ear. He always did this when answering the phone. Usually, I tell him how it's not nice to yell in somebody's ear like that and blah blah blah, but this was urgent. Something was wrong. 

"Louis, where are you?" worry filled my voice. 

"I'm at home, why?" He knew there was trouble by the sound of my voice. 

"Listen, meet at Niall's place, something's wrong." 

"What is it?!?! Is he okay?" despite his childish attitude at times, Louis was caring and knew when it was time to get serious. This was one of those times.

"I don't know mate, He won't tell me. Just don't tell Harry." 

"What? why?" he was quiet for a bit, but then it hit him, "Does this have to do with Emily?" he whispered. 

"I think so lad, Just don't tell Harry and get there quick." I hung up after Louis agreed to meet me at Niall's. I looked for the next name on my phone. Finding his name, I clicked the symbol. 

"Zayn?"

***

I had called both Louis and Zayn, they both seemed very worried. I hated that I couldn't tell them what was wrong. But it was mainly because, I had no idea myself. Niall was not specific on why he was calling, or why we couldn't tell Harry. 

I was currently at Niall's doorstep. He hadn't arrived yet, but the park was not far away. He should be here anytime soon. Louis pulled up onto the driveway. Jumping out of his car, he was wearing basketball shorts and a black t-shirt. It was still pouring outside, so he pulled out an umbrella. The wind almost knocking it out of his hand, he grabbed it firmly. Zayn was next to pull up. Wearing a hoodie and  sweats, he ran to the porch since he didn't have an umbrella. 

"What's going on Liam?" Louis asked, worry filling his eyes. He was usually a cheery lad, but he knew something wasn't right. 

"I don't know Louis, he didn't tell me." I answered. I was definately getting scared now. 

"There he is!" Zayn pointed down the street. A car, speeding way past the limit, was headed this way. It was Niall's black car. He stopped right infront of the house. Stepping out of the car, he didn't bother with a hoodie or umbrella, he just ran towards the passenger's side. 

"What's he doing?" Louis asked aloud. I was wondering the same question.

Our question was soon answered when he dipped his head down towards the passenger's side. When he stood back up, he had something in his arms. Well, someone. Emily? Her body curled against Niall's chest, as he ran towards the door. I thought to myself, maybe if I could see his facial expression, I can find out what's wrong. However, it was pouring down too hard to be able to distinguish his facial expression. I would have to wait. 

"Open the door!" he yelled, throwing the keys at me. I caught them in mid-air, turned, and unlocked the door. Stepping aside, I let Niall run in first with Emily. The boys and I followed closely behind. We ran straight towards the living room, where Niall was now placing Emily on the longest couch.