Under the Bridge

---Emily's POV---

From the time that Niall dropped me off, until now, I had been cleaning, watching Mean Girls, and cooking for when Brandon came home. On the menu for today was chicken alfredo. It had taken me forever to cook. I was about to sit down to finish the movie, when my phone's ringer began to chime. I let out an annoyed sigh, I just sat down! Pulling myself up from the sofa, I dragged myself towards the table where my phone sat. 

"What is it now Brandon?" I knew what he was going to say. 

"Em,  I won't make it home in time for dinner." I knew it! "Don't wait up, I have alot of paperwork stacked over here at the office." Excuses excuses. 

"That's fine, I guess it's just me and Charlie tonight huh?" I gave out a sigh. 

"Sorry, well gotta go!" he simply hung up. And like always, no kiss or 'love you'. I decided to serve myself a plate of chicken alfredo. Might as well eat now. After eating, I packed the rest into small containers. As usual, whenever I had alot of left overs, I was going to go distribute some under the big bridge. 

Packing the containers into a small backpack, I grabbed my phone, and walked out of the house. 
"Be back in a few Charlie," I waved back at the sleeping dog. It was already dark outside, but I knew Thomas would keep an eye out for me. 

---Harry's POV---

Hannah dragged me to one of her auditions. I told her it wasn't a good idea for me to go. If somebody recognized me, it would cause a huge distraction in the auditorium. And I was right. During one of the girl's auditions, somebody recognized my curls. She screamed at the top of her lungs, and flung herself towards me. 

That's when all Hell broke loose. This huge group of girls began swarming in towards me. I couldn't escape, I was surrounded. The only way out was to agree to take pictures, give autographs, and kiss a few cheeks. I love my fans, but some get crazy sometimes. 

"I told you it wasn't a good idea," I told Hannah. We were on our way towards a nearby restaraunt. The night breeze felt wonderful, so we decided to walk. With her arm wrapped around mine, we walked side by side. 

"Don't be a drama queen" she playfully nudged my side. I couldn't help but laugh at her bubbly attitude. I was looking down at my feet as I walked along the pavement. My mind wandering from the crazy events that just happened at the audition, to the little performance me and the lads were going to do, to-

"Emily?" Hannah spoke. Her voice, and the name she called, brought my attention back. I frantically looked in every direction around me. I couldn't see Emily. 

"Where?" I unhooked Hannah's arm from mine. I saw her. She was walking towards the bottom of the bridge. What was she doing there? Even in sweatpants and her hair up, she looked beautiful. She looked very tired though, as though she had so much weight on her shoulders. "Let's go see what she's up to."

I walked forward, leaving Hannah to trail along behind me. My focus was straight towards Emily. I could see her approach two men. She opened her backpack and brought out two containers of food. She was giving them some leftovers. Liam told me she does this whenever Brandon cancels their dinner plans. Asswhole. I scoffed at the thought of some idiot ignoring a perfect girl like Emily. 

"Wait here," I whispered to Hannah. 

"Where are you going?" She shreaked. I quickly hushed her. I didn't want Emily to hear me, she'd definately walk away from me.