Desire

---Emily's POV--- 

When I woke up, the room was dark. Unlike when I woke up from that nightmare, this time, I woke up calm. Stretching my limbs in every direction, I sighed loudly. 

"Hello Charlie," I welcomed, my long time companion, as he jumped onto the bed.... "Charlie?!" I yelled out. How the hell did he get here? The last time I saw him, he was at my house. It was the day Brandon... anyways.. I was shocked to see Charlie. "How did you get here baby?" I asked, petting my friend. 

"I thought he would make you feel better," I looked up to see Harry's sillouhette leaning against the door frame. His tall, thin stature pushed away from the walkway. Walking around the bed, he turned on the lamp at the side. The light illuminating his beautiful eyes. 

"Thank you so much Harry," I whispered, smiling right to him. He leaned forward to plant a kiss on my forehead. His soft lips, planting a wet kiss above my right eyebrow. A delicious scent of cologne filled my nose. My breathing quickened. "What time is it?" I asked. He placed his forehead against mine. 

"Two-thirty in the morning." he mumbled. He looked like he went through hell in back. Sweat beads formed along his hairline. 

"Go shower Harry. You need to relax with the steam. When you're done, you can come back and lay with me." I whispered as my eyes looked up to meet his gaze. A small smirk formed along his lips. 

"I'll be right back baby." he kissed my cheek before walking out of the room. I could still see him in the hallway. The walkways light beaming down at him. He grabbed onto the bottom hem of his shirt, and pulled it over his head. His back muscles flexed a bit as he tossed his shirt to the side. He turned to find me watching him. Giving a deep chuckle, he winked at me, making my heart almost stop and burst. Goodness, he was..... sexy!

As he walked in, he shut the door. I had the strongest urge to walk in after him, perhaps join him... but I was insecure. My scar was the least of my worries right now. I was all black and blue under my pajamas. He was sexy... I was...a beaten punching bag. 

"Charlie, time for bed." I clapped my hands twice, signaling him to go to his 'spot', which was on the floor next to my side of the bed. Even when I was with... Brandon... Charlie always slepped beside me. I felt safe. 

I grabbed my phone really quick. Where was Niall? Sending him a quick text, I asked him where he was at. Almost instantly, I got a reply. 

From: Niall- I'm with a friend. Won't be home tonight. Harry's there to keep you safe. xo

Odd. I threw my phone back onto the nightstand. I guess it was just me and Harry tonight. This could get interesting... 

I sat up in bed, thinking of Harry, there, in the shower. I could just picture him lathering soap along his soft skin. Rubbing his torso as he washed. Wet hair dripping water down his toned, muscular, hard back. Flexing his arms as he rubbed himself clean. His wet body, glistening, as the light hit his skin just right.

I wanted to be in there... with him. My breathing quickened. Heart beat racing like it never has before. I imagined myself bathing next to him. Hearing the water beat down on us as it hit our entwined bodies. The desire of clawing onto his back as he pleasured me with his hands, brought the feeling of electricity running through my body. I wanted to feel his hands roaming every inch of me. I was hoping, wishing, WANTING him to be thinking the same way I was... I wanted him to come out, nothing covering his body. Just him. 

"What's wrong with me?!" I whispered to myself, "You haven't had sex in two whole months THAT'S what's wrong with you." 

I heard the shower come to a stop. Shooting my head straight up, I waited for him to exit the bathroom. My heart pounding again my chest. What was going to happen? Was he going to go straight to sleep? Was he going to talk? Was he going to...