Doodles, and arrivals

---Emily's POV---

We both hit the floor with an Umph. Harry landed on top of me. He was staring into my eyes, we laid there for a while. Just staring. After a while, I broke the silence.

"Ummm Harry?" I whispered.

"Yes love?" He said, his breath brushing my face like before. 

"You're elbow is on my boob, and I can't breathe." I managed to say. When I said the word boob he looked down at my chest. This guy was... ah. 

"Sorry, about that." He got up. Sticking his hand out for me, he helped me stand up. 

"It's all right... Who needs breathing anyways?" I joked sounding sarcastic. 

"Well.. if you need any help... I know CPR." he flashed his famous Harry Styles grin. Damnit he was so gorgeous... and I'm pretty sure he knew it. In the words of the famous wicked witch of the west... I'm melting! I'm melting!

"You're funny..." I said, turning to walk towards my bag. I took out my notebook from my backpack. Might as well do some studying while I'm waiting for Brandon to come pick me up. 

"Would you like some tea?" Harry asked, walking towards the kitchen. I answered him with a yes, and went  back to my studies. 

The brain wanders off to what we desire the most, distracting us from other things. This is could be called Day Dreaming.   My notes were written sloppy on the notebook paper. I read on, trying to focus on the words written. I must not have noticed Harry sneak up behind me.. I guess that's why they call it 'sneaking'. 

"My hair isn't that big is it?" He startled me. What was he talking about?

"huh?" I gave him a questioning look. He pointed at the notebook I was holding. I turned to the direction he was pointing at... he was talking about my doodle... of him. "Oh.. Umm... I... umm" 

"You really should be focusing on your studies instead of day dreaming about me darling." he chuckled handing me a cup of tea. 

"That's funny.. that's exactly what the lecture was about, day dreaming."

"And yet you still did it. It's ok... I tend to day dream about you as well." he grinned, I blushed. It was quiet for a while, I looked down at my notebook, I wasn't studying anymore, just looking at the paper.  "You know Emily... no one would blame you..." Harry softly whispered.

"No one would blame me for what?" I asked, taking a sip of my tea. 

"If you left him..." with that, I almost spit out my tea. Thank goodness I didn't. 

"What???" I whispered yet screamed at the same time. 

***KNOCK***KNOCK***KNOCK***

We both looked at the door. We got up and headed towards the entrance.... but something told me we were NOT done with this conversation. 

Opening the door, we saw Brandon standing at the entrance holding an umbrella. His eyes widened as he saw Harry. I guess I fogot  to mention that it was HARRY'S flat I was going to be at, my bad. 

 "Harry Styles" the curly haired boy stuck out his hand for Brandon to shake. I was so greatful that an awkward moment was dodged as Brandon shook Harry's hand.

"I know you... you're from that band... No Distance right?"

"One Direction." Harry corrected. "Nice to meet you." 

"Isn't that the band whose songs you're always singing in the shower?" Brandon smiled at me... I wasn't sure if he was trying to be an ass.. or if it was a real question. Either way, I did sing their songs in the shower. Harry chuckled at what Brandon had said. I slowly nodded my head.

"She was needing a ride, so I picked her up and brought her here... so she wouldn't be alone at your flat. It was raining pretty hard." Harry stated, trying to explain why I was there.

"I'm sure she would have been fine." Brandon said. "ready to go MY LOVE?" he stuck his hand out so that I could take it. I did. He IS my boyfriend afterall....

"yeah. thank you Harry, I really appreciate it" I waved back at him as we approached Brandon's car. He waved back looking down at the floor. 

The car ride home was sort of quiet. The radio's volume was soft, barely reaching my ears. I looked at Brandon's hands, they were tightly wrapped around the steering wheel. Was he upset?

"You ok?" I asked softly.

"What did you two do?" he bluntly asked... was he implying something?!?!?

"Drank tea, and chit chatted is all"

"Then why are you wearing his clothes?!?" Brandon softly yelled, he knew when he yelled it startled me. I looked down and noticed that I hadn't gotten my clothes out of the dryer... great... more clothing that Harry can drool over. I tried not to giggle at my thoughts. 

"I was soaking wet Brandon, I had to change."

"I'm pretty sure the rain wasn't the only thing making you 'soaking wet' Em"

"Listen babe, It's only you... I pinky promise." I gave him my puppy eyes that usually got me what ever I wanted. 

"Ok... well do me a favor?" he asked, smiling at me.

"What's that love?" I was thinking he'd ask me to make him dinner or something.

"I don't want you seeing that Harry guy anymore." 

You've got to be kidding me....

(a/n sooo... Brandon doesn't like Harry?:o big surprise their. *note the sarcasm* lol what would you do? stay with Brandon? go for Harry? I will give more information on why EXACTLY Emily won't leave Brandon... but y'all have to be patient. haha so what do y'all think?:) do y'all like the story so far?

READ

VOTE

COMMENT:D

please?:D)