The Concert.

---Emily's POV---

The concert had just started. Me, Danielle, Eleanor, and (sigh) Hannah, went to the VIP section to watch the boys perform. There were so many people out in the audience. I have no idea how the guys could handle such pressure knowing that millions of pairs of eyes were staring right at them. I was giving MYSELF anxiety just thinking about it. I took a few deep breaths, and proceded in watching Harry make some 'joke' as he laughed at his own words. All of the other boys stared at him as they chuckled awkwardly. They didn't find him funny much did they?

Memories of when we were still friends flashed in my mind. Harry was funny to me. He'd always crack these corny jokes that I couldn't help but laugh at. He was so charming, funny, caring. I missed his laugh. I missed the way he'd caress my cheek whenever something was bothering me. Or the way he'd take care of me if I ever felt sick. He was always there for me, and I just didn't grasp onto it with emotion. I wanted to go back in time, when he still... loved me.

"So Emily," Hannah's high pitched voice screamed over the crowd and right into my ear, OW! "Which one of the boys do you fancy?" I could see Danielle and Eleanor tense up from the corner of my eye. They were afraid I would start drama here and now at the concert over Harry.

"Ummmm, I have a boyfriend." I stated matter of factly.

"That doesn't mean you can't fancy one of the boys," she winked and nudged my shoulder. I wanted to beat that smile off of her face with my shoe. I wanted to scream 'HARRY I want Harry!!' But I couldn't... I shouldn't... "I could probably see you with...." Hannah contemplated on which boy I should go for. Niall was the only single one besides Harry. If she chose Louis or Liam, I would lose all respect for her, since El and Danielle were right next to me. "Niall!" she clapped her hands together. I giggled and shook my head.

"Niall is a good friend." I suggested. "He's very kind, but I have a boyfriend." We ended our conversation and watched as the boys answered questions on twitter.

"What color are your boxers Harry?" Liam read out loud. Looking down in embarassment, he shook his head.

"I'm not wearing any," Harry winked. The whole crowd roared with his statement. Wow, there are ALOT of hormone filled girls in here today. I giggled at my thoughts.

"Well, it looks like our next tweet is more of a request!" Zayn smiled at the crowd as he read the tweet out loud, " 'Please sing Little Things! it gives me so much feels!' sure will!"

The boys sat down on the stools provided to them by the stage manager. In order, it was Niall, Liam, Harry, Louis, and Zayn. The music began. Little Things was one of my favorite songs. It assured me that, although I have my flaws, somebody out there would love them unconditionally. This thought brought me back to the night of the club. When I showed Brandon my dress, he asked if I was seriously considering wearing it. It stung, feeling like a slap in the face, it brought my confidence down.

"Your hand fits in mine like it's made just for me
But bear this mind it was meant to be
And I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks
And it all makes sense to me"  Zayn began singing. With my hands against my heart, I began to sway along with the music. This song was my heaven.

The song continued, and I could feel a tear begin to build up in the corner of my eye. I wanted someone to hold me and whisper these things to me. I wanted somebody to call me their world, to tell me I'm beautiful. I wanted... I looked up at Harry. He was beginning his solo. Staring towards the VIP section, his gaze had me frozen in place. He slowly waved a small 'hello' towards our direction. I was about to raise my hand to wave back. But someone beat me to it.