Two doors down.

---Emily's POV---

The past few days consisted of me and Harry spending every waking moment together. Literally. I slept over at his place for the two remaining days we had together before he was to leave for the tour. When I would wake up, he would be the first person I'd see. His curls drooped over his forehead as he silently snored away. Falling asleep, his green eyes, and beautiful smile would be the last I would see. Some people would have thought that having a person around you all twenty-four hours of the day would be suffocating. With Harry, it was comforting. His arms wrapped around me assured me security. His kisses assure me love and passion. I was going to miss him so much during these next two weeks. The thought of being away from him made me feel uneasy. 

"Are you going to think of me alot?" Harry asked, burying himself into my neck. We had been wrapped in eachoter's arms for the past ten minutes. The airport was crowded, however there were no screaming fans around. I'm guessing they made their departure from London descreat. The boys' plane was to leave in ten minutes. They had to board in a bit. 

"I'm going to miss you so much Harry." I kissed his lips softly. Feeling a smile form against my lips, I knew he was going to miss me too. "Message me whenever you can. Don't feel pressured to have to message me though. Enjoy yourself." I smiled.

Just not too much I hope. I made sure not to voice my last thought. I knew I could trust Harry. It's just, the last time I dropped of somebody I trusted at the airport, he completely forgot about me. It ended up being just a vacation from me, so that he could screw some bimbo. Harry was different from Brandon though, so very different. 

"Harry kiss the girl a big smooch goodbye and let's go! the plane is going to leave without us!" Louis yelled at the top of his lungs. His playful high pitched voice made me jump. 

"You heard the lad," Harry pouted, indicating that it would be our last kiss for two weeks. To make it memorable. He leaned down towards me, locking his lips to mine. He tasted sweet, his warmth radiating around me. My hand snaked around his neck, trying to press him closer to me. Arms wrapping around my waist, I could tell he was as anxious as I was about him leaving. 

Pulling from the kiss, we leaned our foreheads against eachother.

"Don't forget about me." I whispered squeezing my eyes closed. He tightened his grip around me, he knew exactly why I just said that. Brandon forgot about me. 

"I love you too much." he smiled, assuring me that everything would be okay. 

"It's time to go Mate. Emily." Liam hugged me tightly. "Take care of yourself." He whispered. I nodded. Giving a hug to the rest of the boys, I wished them luck on their performances. 

Waving a final goodbye to them, I watched as they walked down the long walkway that lead onto the plane. Harry kept turning back, constantly waving and flashing me a dimpled smile. The goofball. I giggled at his last turn. He blew me a kiss. Playing along, I caught it and placed it against my heart. I blew him one back. I laughed loudly when he acted as though my kiss smacked him hard on the cheek. As he walked into the plane, the doors were closed.

He was leaving for two weeks, while I stayed here. 

"Emily?" A small voice made me turn. It was Alex, the girl Niall had taken a liking to. She was here to hug Niall goodbye. Like me and Harry, she spent the last two days with Niall. 

"Hello Alex." I smiled at her. She was a nice girl, one that I definately approved for Niall. 

"Would you like to hang out or something? Maybe get some lunch? I could go for a burger." she was very kind. Making sure I wouldn't be alone, I knew she was doing it for both me and Niall.