Flashback

---Emily's POV---

Harry has been  giving me this huge grin for the past minute. I snapped my fingers in front of him, trying to bring him back to this world.

"You ok?" I giggled. He snapped out of it and looked up at me.

"Yeah! I'm great actually" his voice was a bit more high pitched from excitement. I looked at him confusingly, but began giggling. He sure was a character.

"I'll catch you later buddy" My smile growing wide. However, his smile dropped,  lowering his head to look to the floor. Did I do something wrong? "What's up?" I asked, bending my head a bit, so that I could look at his eyes.

"Nothing," he whispered. I hadn't really talked to Harry since the day it rained. I really missed having a friend around. I know Brandon didn't want me hanging around him, but Brandon wasn't here... so what he didn't know wouldn't hurt him... right? It was only dinner with a friend. 

"Hey Harry?" He looked up at me, his green eyes were just so beautiful, they were a perfect shade, it was as if I could just get lost in...I shook my head, damn I really COULD get lost in his eyes. I continued. "I just bought groceries, I'm in the mood for cooking some chicken... would you care to join?" I said, lifting the grocery bags to show him the food I just purchased. His smile widened. Harry's grin was contagious, because soon... I was smilng just as wide. 

"I'd love to babe" he said giving me a wink. Was it bad that I did not protest to him calling me 'babe'?  because I didn't.  

Harry walked with me side by side. Assisting me with the bags, we talked all the way to the flat. When we got there, I put up the groceries. The whole time I felt like eyes were scanning my body. When I quickly turned around, I saw Harry snap his head away from my direction... he was checking me out the whole time. I couldn't help but blush. 

I baked some chicken and made rice to go along with it. It came out delicious if I may say so myself. Harry was quiet as he ate, every once in a while letting out an mmm or yummm. I'm taking it as a good sign. We also talked about what we have done since we last saw eachother. Every time I brought up Brandon's name, Harry would get silent and look at his plate. After a few times, I decided maybe it would be less awkward if I just didn't bring his name up. 

After dinner, it was still early. I wasn't looking forward to an empty apartment with just me by myself. I had asked Harry if he wanted to stay for a bit longer. He gladly accepted my invitation.

We were going to watch some movies. I decided to change into some pajamas, to be comfortable.I excused myself from the living room and walked towards my room. Taking out some pajama pants and a tank top, I slipped off the shirt I was wearing. I was in only my bra as I slid down my jeans, stepping out of them. 

Suddenly, I felt arms wrap around my waist. Harry had quietly sneaked in while I was busy undressing. His hands kept me in place as he began to trail kisses on my neck. I didn't want to turn around. I was both too in shock... and emberassed. 

"Emily," he softly moaned into my ear. I shut my eyes tightly. I wasn't scared... like 'help I'm getting raped' no that wasn't the issue... I was scared for what he might... see. 

His hands wandered from my lower stomach, towards the bottom of bra. As he reached the bra line, he stopped. Shit. 

Turning me around his eyes widened. His gaze was scanning my scar underneath my left breast. 

"Emily" he looked up at me with a puzzling face. My eyes filled with tears. There I was, in bra and panties, crying in front of Harry Styles. "What happened to you?" he asked me, caressing my face with his thumb. 

"It was long ago Harry" I said looking down. "I was in an accident."

"What happened??" he asked again, grabbing the blanket and wrapping it around my half clothed body. 

***FLASHBACK***

"Stephanie you're going too fast!!! I'm not enjoying myself anymore!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. My hands were tightly gripping the seat underneath me. 

"You wanna see fast?" she floored the gas pedal, the twinkling lights from buildings nearby were now a blur.

We had taken her dads new red mustang out for a spin. Problem was, he had no clue. It was a spurr of the moment decision to take it. At first I told her it was a bad idea, but my best friend was always so convincing. 

Stephanie was going WAY above the legal speed limit. She didn't care, she was having fun. In fact, she was having so much fun, she didn't see the van as she passed the stop sign. 

One of the last things I remember was hearing a big bang as we t-boned the van. I would black out and come back, then black out and come back. The area under my breasts was in so much pain. I couldn't scream though, the shock kept me silent. I looked over towards Stephanie. The steering wheel was pushed towards her, pinning her towards the seat. She struggled, but soon reached to grab my hand. I was in so much pain. Tears could be felt falling down to my cheeks. 

"I'm s-s-sorr-y" she managed to choke out. With that, I passed out. 

The next time I woke up, I was in the hospital bed. My parents were on either side of the bed. They kissed my forehead as soon as I woke up. Tears stained their cheeks from hours of crying. 

"S-ste-phanie?" I asked for my best friend. 

"Emily sweety, Stephanie... didn't make it" my mom cried. I cried hysterically at this news. 

My chest hurt. I looked down to my body. The area right below my breasts was bandaged up. I ran my fingers softly along the bandage, looking up at my parents.

"Sweety, when y'all hit the van, the windshield shattered. A huge piece of glass flew towards you, slicing you open a bit. Thank God it missed the vital organs." she teared up. 

So that was it... my best friend dead.. me alive... with scars for memories. 

***END OF FLASHBACK***

After I explained everything to Harry, he wrapped his arms around me. Caressing my back. 

"It wasn't your fault Em" he assured me, still, I was alive and steph wasn't. 

"It was a stupid mistake Harry," I sobbed, "if I could go back to the past and warn ourselves I would.. I should have said no!" 

"Emily!" he grabbed my face between his large hands. "Calm down baby, please?" I didn't listen. I was continuously crying, until Harry did the unthinkable. He quickly leaned forwards and planted a kiss on my mouth. His lips were so soft. My mind was full of fireworks. Blue, red, green, orange, all types of explosions occured as our lips connected.

When he pulled back, he stared into my eyes. He was scanning my expression, to see whether I enjoyed it or not. My eyes were just wide from shock. 

"Emily... I want to you to know I-" 

*ring*ring*ring* 

I turned to see my phone blinking. Brandon's name was flashing with his picture on the screen. 

"Bastard..." I heard Harry whisper as he got up and walked towards the kitchen. 

Is it bad that I didn't want to answer?

(a/n so I gave y'all some answers:D  Now y'all know what happened with Emily and Steph.. does that have anything to do with another factor?;o oh and how about that neck action?:o omg lol Well I hope y'all liked this chapter. sad I know but It gave y'all answers. 

Comment

vote

read:D)

Friend Zoning Harry Stylesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें