Starbucks, showers, and spaghetti

---Emily's POV---

"Hello Louis," I said. He looked up at me guiltily, he knew I had caught him red handed. "Are you following me?" I asked jokingly. He gave a soft chuckle but turned his head to avoid eye contact. I have no idea what he was worried about, I couldn't see his eyes at all. 

"Ummmm you got me," he said, raising his hands up. I chuckled and took another sip of my coffee. "Well, I saw you walking in, and I decided maybe I could talk to you, one on one, now. Instead of having to hunt you down later." 

"Why would you need to hunt me down?" I asked him, looking at him suspiciously. He slumped down deeper onto his seat. Letting out a deep sigh, he looked out of the window. Something was obviously bothering him, "What is it?" 

"It's Harry, He hasn't been himself lately. Em, it's either he's out drinking, or in his room crying and I-"

"He cries?" I quietly asked. He nodded his head. His eyebrows furrowed into a worried look, "Why? He made it obvious that he wants nothing to do with me Louis." 

"That's the thing Emily, it's the exact opposite. He wants to be by your side all of the time. He misses you," He said. Reaching over the table, he placed one large hand on mine. Looking into my eyes, he continued, "You are the only one he wants." 

"You obviously weren't there yesterday," I blurted out. 

"what do you mean?" 

"Well last night, me and Brandon went to the club, and Harry was there with some girl. Well, he took that same girl to a hotel." Louis looked down at the table in shame. He knew what I was talking about. He must have done it on a regular. I shook my head. Shaking out of Louis' grip, I stood up, "I'll catch you later Louis. Maybe me, you and the other boys that DO want to talk to me can hang out." He smiled brightly. 

"TOMORROW!" he screamed his signature Louis scream, "We have a concert tomorrow! You can come and meet us there! I'll put your name on the list."

"I don't think that's a good idea Louis, it would be too awkward" I grabbed my bag and swung it over my shoulder. 

"You can just hang out with the other boys and me! and El will be there, so you can hang out with her" I smiled at his excitement. Nodding in agreement, I gave him a hug and left the starbucks. 

---Harry's POV--- 

At the moment, I was sitting beside a gorgeous girl. Her wet, brunnette hair brushed to the side. We had just finish showering. Yes... WE had just gotten out of the shower. Hannah had cooked me breakfast. Pancakes, eggs, and bacon. It was delicious. 

We really hit it off. I learned alot about her. She is working her way to become a professional dancer. Taking classes at a nearby dance school, she had one more year to complete her schooling. To help pay for school, she was working full time as a bartender at a nearby club. 

After breakfast, I had offered to take her out for a tour around London. She giggled when I offered, saying she's lived here her whole life and she knew what there was in London. 

"Everyday could be a new adventure though" she giggled more at this. I decided to step in the shower and, well, she joined in. 

Now that we were out of the shower, dressed, and ready to go, we sat in the car. Me in the drivers' seat of my black sports car, her in the passengers'. 

"Let's go to the park, I know a beautiful tree we could sit under and relax." I was talking about the same tree where I sang to Emily, our tree. Only, it wasn't our tree anymore, because there was no 'us' anymore. She had chosen Brandon, and I, well, I had Hannah. I guess this was the first step into getting over Emily.  I put the key into the ignition and drove off towards the park. 

---Emily's POV--- 

When I got back home, Brandon hadn't arrived yet. I guess I'll start on dinner, I thought to myself. After speaking to Louis, I didn't go straight home. I walked around London. Well, Central London. (a/n idk if there's such thing but I'm taking it as downtown London lol) I bought myself a nice outfit for tomorrow. It looked kind of, sexy, if I may say. Now that I was back home, I was tired. But Brandon had insisted I make him spaghetti. I guess, I sighed. 

Brandon arrived right as dinner was ready. He had sat down, waiting for me to serve him, he was glued to his phone. No kiss, no hello, no affection. Just 'I'm here'. Yeah, I love you too. I served him his plate and we ate quietly, like always. 

"I have to work really late tomorrow." he told me with a mouthfull of spaghetti noodles. It grossed me out. 

"That's fine, I was going to go to a show." I said, taking a spoonful of spaghetti. The sauce was delicious. I did a really good job, if I may say so myself. 

"Who's show?" he placed his fork on the plate. Wiping his mouth with a napkin, he stared right at me. More like GLARED right at me. Crap, why did I say that? Ugh, I'm an idiot. "I hope it's not that Single Direction dude." 

"It's One Direction, and ummm no, it's not. It's an underground show." Please believe my lie, please believe my lie. 

"Oh, cool, I didn't know you were into that kind of music." I smiled and nodded. Yes, he believed it. Thank goodness. It would have been super awkward explaining to him. "I thought you were going to say you wanted to go see that loser, Henry, perform."

"It's Harry..." 

"Whatever," he continued to eat. After a while, his phone beeped. He must have gotten an email. He skimmed through his phone, got up, and emptied his plate. Mind you, he didn't wash it. "I have to go to the office really quick." 

"You just got here," I whined. How can he always be working like this?

"I know, but it seems as though there was a problem with one of the servers in the main power room at the office. I have to go. bye," and like that, he was out of the door. 

"I guess it's just me and you for the night Charlie," I turned around to see Charlie slumped on the couch, sound asleep..

"Or just me then..."

(a/n ok guys, so here's another chapter. What do you think?:o I hope it's a good one ;s Well read and give me some feed back:D 

Ok, So there's this FanFic on Wattpad and it is my current OBSESSION!! Like I literally jump up and down when I find out there is an Update on the fanfic. It's called "You're Mine" by @CurlyCurlsss It's an amazing Harry Styles Fanfic. I am GLUED to the screen with all the excitement it holds. Please go read it and tell her what you think:D haha I'm always commenting on it saying how much I love it, SO i'm pretty sure she knows it's my obsession haha I literally cannot find the words to express exactly how much I L-O-V-E IT!!! haha go read it i'm 100% sure you'll love it as much as I do (which is alot) haha 

oh and QUESTION OF THE DAY: I want YOU the reader to ask ME a question:D it could be anything your hearts desire<3 and I will try my best to answer it the best way I can:D 1 question per person though pretty pwease?:D haha so comment what you liked/disliked or what ever about the chapter, and then ask me a question:D haha quoting a very handsome Niall Horan, 'this could get interesting' lmao

COMMENT<3

VOTE***

READ ON:D)