Dressing Room fiasco

---Emily's POV---

It was pretty chilly outside. The wind beating at me as I walked towards the arena. Louis had given the security guard my name, so that I could go backstage and see them before their show. I was wearing my new outfit I had bought yesterday after my little talk with Louis. Some black skinny jeans covering my legs, A beautiful dark purple sequined corset that covered my body quite nicely, yet still showed a little something. My black pumps were my choice of footwear. I was looking quite sexy. I wrapped my leather jacket around me. I couldn't just wear the corset alone, I'd freeze to death!

I bought this outfit mainly for one reason, I wanted Harry's jaw to drop to the floor when he saw me. I wanted him to know that it was ME he should be wanting. 'You shouldn't be trying to make ANYONE jealous, you have Brandon' my self concious screamed. Ugh, I'm such a horrible person. 

"Name?" the muscular security guard asked, holding a clipboard, he didn't even look at me in the eyes. 

"Emily Olsen," I smiled. He didn't see it though, he was too busy looking up and down the list to find my name. When he found it, he put a small check mark next to my name and stepped aside. 

"They're down the hall to the left" he ordered. I looked back, nodded my head at him, and proceded down the hall. I was nervous, I'll admit. My heels hit the concrete hard with every nervous step. In a matter of seconds, I was going to come face to face with my best fr- ex best friend. I hadn't seen him since the club, two nights ago. I hadn't really talked to him in a while. I missed him. 

I knocked on the door. My heart pouding hard with every knock I placed on the wooden surface. I could hear different laughs on the other end. There were both males and females. Perhaps Danielle and El were there with the boys. I'd finally get to meet them. My thoughts had wandered off for a minute, until, someone opened the door. I recognized the Irish accent any where. Niall. 

"Hello Emily!" He smiled. Hugging me, I could smell his cologne against his shoulder. It smelt amazing.  We untangled from our embrace. At arms length, I noticed he was scanning over my body. I blushed a scarlet red, "Em! you look... stunning!" He wrapped his arms around me again. I couldn't help but giggle against his shoulder. I haven't gotten a compliment like this in...well... forever. 

"You look beautiful Emily," Liam complimented, his voice making me disconnect from Niall. 

"Hey!" a tall girl gave Liam a little smack on the chest. She giggled at his wide eyes. The smack surprised him.

"However, I have the most beautiful girl here." He wrapped his arms around her shoulders. This must be Danielle. 

"Hello, I'm Emily," I stuck my hand out as I greeted. She happily shook it.

"I'm Danielle," I was right! She smiled as she complimented me on my corset. I liked her already. 

"And I'm Eleanor," another voice spoke behind me. I turned to see a very pretty girl with wavy brown hair. We shook hands.

"Hello," I smiled. After our introductions and hellos, I looked around the room. Someone was missing, a certain green eyed boy. 

"He's on his way," a voice softly whispered in my ear so that only I could hear. I turned to see who it was. Niall. He pulled back and gave me a huge grin with a small wink. I blushed. 

"I have no idea what you're talking about. I'm going to use the ladies room right fast. Excuse me." I walked out towards the restroom. I needed a bit more time. I was too nervous. 

"We'll go with you!" El and Danielle followed not far behind. I nodded in agreement. 

---Harry's POV---