Meeting the family

---Emily's POV---

"Stop being so nervous" Harry chuckled as he loosely gripped the steering wheel. Long fingers wrapped around the smooth leather as he drove. His hair done messily as he wore a light blue button up shirt. I sat there on the passenger's seat, scanning him as the car moved swiftly down the road. The top few buttons of his shirt were undone, his smooth skin visible under the material. Softly biting on my lower lip, I tried to direct my thoughts to anywhere but Harry's body against mine. This was not the time for such thoughts. 

"I can't help it! What if they don't like me?" I looked away from the beautiful green eyed boy. Twiddling my fingers, I focused on the light pink nail polish that coated my finger nails. We were on our way to meet his mother and sister. "Oh my gosh, why did I say that.. now I'm going to be freaking out even more!" I covered my face with the palms of my hands. I was nervous.

I didn't think Harry was ready to introduce me to his family. It came as a huge surprised when he asked me. We were laying there on the bed, and I asked him how we were going to spend his small vacation. That was when he asked if I wanted to meet his family. I want to meet his family, don't get me wrong, I'm just nervous that, perhaps, they might not like me. 

"They're not going to like you Emily." Harry shook his head. The look of horror spread across my face. My heart beat must have stopped for the few seconds that the car was quiet.

"Why would you say that?!" I whispered loudly. His blank stare turned into a smile. His dimples deepening as he began laughing. 

"Because they're going to LOVE you! Now calm down before you freak yourself out completely." Reaching out for me, he grabbed onto my hand. His thumb began massaging circles against my skin. Bringing it up towards his moist lips, he planted a soft kiss onto the back of my hand. "I love you Emily.. and so will they." He whispered, his dimples peaking out from either side of his face. 

"I love you too Harry," I breathed. Smacking him lightly against his arm, I began to giggle. "But don't ever scare me like that! I almost had a heartattack! 'they're not going to like you' you wanna kill me or something?" His deep laugh calmed me. 

"Hey I have to get you back from when you said you were first a 'Louis girl'. That itself calls for five paybacks. I have three more to go." he winked at me. The smell of his cologne enveloped my senses as he leaned in quickly to give me a small peck on my cheek. 

"Keep playing jokes like that and I WILL become a 'Louis girl'" Shaking my head, I couldn't help but wink at him.

"No, You're a Harry girl." Biting my lip, I slowly nodded, telling him that I was indeed a Harry girl.

"Am I HARRY'S girl?" I asked, putting emphasis on his name. He looked away from the road, still driving, he nodded his head as he smiled. 

"Forever and for always." 

***

---Harry's POV---

*knock*knock*knock*

I was about to introduce Emily to my mum and Gemma. Nervous was the last thing on my mind. I was more excited for them to finally meet her. When me and Emily were only friends, I constantly talked to my mum about her. About how much I liked her and how much it bothered me that Brandon was such an ass to her. I described to her how amazing she made me feel inside. Mum would always laugh saying I finally found my future wife... and to be honest... I KNOW I have. Emily was my everything. 

I watched as Emily walked along the pathway leading to the front door. Her left hand trying to unwrinkle the small folds that formed at the bottom of her sky blue dress while we drove over here. Her right hand too busy carrying a small box.