Eternity

---Emily's POV---

"Harry..." I whispered.

"Hello Love..." He walked past me, into my flat. 

"Harry, this isn't a good time. I'm not feeling very well." he was standing straight, towering over me as he looked down into my eyes.

"That's why I'm here babe," he flashed a sweet smile. He reached his had up towards my face, feelings my forehead with the back of his hand. Checking for my temperature, from the looks of it. I was throwing up, not burning up. 

"It's my stomach Harry, not my temperature" I assured him, grabbing his hand, and pulling it away from my face. Instead of letting go, he clasped his large hand around my small one. His long fingers rubbing circles at the back of my hand. 

"Just checking sweety." all of these sweet nicknames were nice, Sweety, love, babe. Brandon usually just called me babe. Which was nice, but I wanted to be sweeter names. Honey, Angel, Gorgeous, "Darling?" *sigh*... he was so adorable. I looked up as I was distracted from my thoughts. 

"Yes Harry?" He was looking right into my eyes, with a worried look. 

"When was the last time you had your... period?" My eyes widened. Was he actually asking me this question?!?!!? He looked so worried... was he implying that  I was... "I'm just asking, because this could be mornning sickness... I mean it's midnight... so it should count right?"

"Harry, this isn't.. that. I couldln't be... that."

"How do you know?" He asked me bluntly. "I mean, maybe you and Brandon didn't use-"

"Harry! this isn't that because... me and Brandon haven't... since we got here to London." Harry looked at me wide eyed. His eyes scanning my body up and down, making me more self concious than before. "and I've had my lady days twice in the two months we've been here."

"You're telling me, that you haven't ... in two and a half months?!?!!" He basically yelled from the surprising information. I blushed scarlet, gripping my arm with my opposite hand. This was emberassing. 

"He's been busy with work, and when he comes home.... he's tired." I whispered looking towards my bare feet. This was personal information. My face was hot due to all the blood rushing towards it. I could feel Harry step closer towards me. I snapped my head up to see what he was doing. I was looking up at him, and he was looking down at me. Our face was only an inch apart. 

"Harry, you  shouldn't get too close to me like this." I warned. He chuckled deeply.

"Why... you afraid your boyfriend's not gonna like it?" he grinned widely.

"THAT...and because I DID just throw up all of todays' meals" I said standing back. I could explode again any minute... did he not realize this? My stomach began hurting again. I groaned from the pain. 

"Where do you keep your medications?" Harry asked me, his palm placed softly onto my belly. 

"The mirror cabinet in the bathroom" I pointed down the hall. He ran towards it. I could hear him rummaging through the cabinet. After a few seconds he ran back, holding some Pepto tablets (it's a medication for your stomach). He ran towards the kitchen and brought out a glass  of water. I took the pills and chugged down the water. Hopefully this helped. "thank you," I whispered.

He sat there rubbing circles along my back. It was quiet for a while. The only noise was coming from my dog, Charlie's, snores as he slept on the floor at the end of the couch. After a while, Harry decided to break the silence by bringing up a recently talked about subject... my sex life. 

"So two and a half full months?"  he asked looking forward towards the fire I had going on in our fireplace. 

"Harry it isn't a big deal." I said. I was beginning to get very sleepy. I looked towards the clock that was hanging on the wall. '1:15' it read. No wonder.. 

"It is a big deal Darling." he said looking at me. We were sitting on the large couch in the living room. My knees were brought towards my chest. It somehow made the pain go away a bit. My blanket was wrapped around me snuggly. Harry was sitting right next to me. His arm on the couch cushion behind me back. 

"Why?" I asked.. wrapping the blanket more tightly around my body. Harry leaned towards my face to where we were only a few inches apart. His breath brushed against my cheek. I could clearly smell his cologne, it brought butterflies to my stomach. Why did he have to get so close?

"If you were mine, I'd make you feel more wanted in one night, than he has the whole time y'all have been together."

"Is that all? One night? after that you'd be done with me? Just one night of wanting me?" I whispered looking from his eyes to his lips and back. He gave a small smirk, and shook his head. 

I was getting even sleepier by the second. Harry was shaking his head and looking towards the fireplace. He suddenly grabbed my hand. 

"How long then?" I whispered as my eyes began to droop shut. I could still hear him but barely. I was only able to hear his response as my eyes shut and I fell asleep. 

"Eternity..."

(a/n hope you liked the chapter. I would have had it get 'heated' but she was sick... and I can't have her look too much like a hoochie lmao. So what do y'all think?:D haha 

COMMENT

VOTE

READ:D)