rainy days

---Emily's POV---

"Hello?"

"Ummm Hello Harry?"

"Yes, Hello Em, are you alright?" suddenly the loud sound of thunder cracked right outside of the window. This was really bad, considering the thought that my all time fear was lightning and thunder. Tears started rimming my eyes. 

"I.. Umm... I'm sorry I bothered you." with that I hung up. I couldn't bother him to ask if he could pick me up. What was I supposed to say? Hey Harry, can you come pick me up at school. I'm terribly afraid of thunder so I am too chicken to walk all the way to the bus by myself? no... not gonna happen. The rain was getting worse by the minute. It seemed as though everybody had left, I was the only one in the commons area. I was about to give in and walk towards the bus stop, when my phone began ringing. I looked down to see Harry's name was blinnking on the screen. I sighed, answering it.

"Hey..." I hesitantly answered.

"Where are you?" He asked sounding worried. "Emily!?"

"At school... it's raining pretty bad out here." 

"Is there anyone else left?"

"The cleaning crew, but I think they're getting ready to pack up. Would it be too much to ask you to come pick me up?" Thunder roared louder than ever before, causing me to scream.

"Are you ok?" he asked me.

"I'm not a fan of thunder." 

"I'm on my way.. don't move." trust me.. I won't move a muscle. 

About twenty minutes passed before I saw a black car pull over at the front. I was about to make a run towards the vehicle, but Harry came out with an umbrella and bolted towards the entrance. 

"Hey.." he looked down at me, staring straight into my eyes, god, if I wasn't freezing... I'd be melting right now.

"Hello." I greeted back. He took off his jacket and wrapped it around my shoulders, then walked by my side towards the car. The huge umbrella covered us both throughout the short journey towards the vehicle. Once we were in the car, Harry turned on the heater. "Thank you.. Harry... for picking me up." 

"Brandon too busy love?" he smiled at me flirtatiously, I looked down towards my fingers... Brandon was always 'too busy'. He must have sensed my sadness, because he gave my knee a tight squeeze. I looked up at him as he gave me a reassuring smile. "I'll always be here, Em." I nodded looking forward. This guy only knew me for less than a week, however he was giving me more attention than Brandon has. 

We had been driving a while when I realized, we were going the opposite direction of my flat. I looked at Harry with a questioning face. 

"We're going to my flat."

"Do I have a say in this? or is this some sort of kidnapping." I said giggling... but Harry just stared at me without an expression. What... the ... hell.... "You're joking right?" My smile faded. 

"Of course I'm joking! you should have seen your face Em!" he laughed slapping the steering wheel with his palm. "I'd feel better if you were with us for a bit, instead of your flat alone.. when is Brandon due back home anways?" I shrugged my shoulders... hell I didn't even know. "well call him and tell him to pick you up at our flat." 

Nodding, I took out my phone and sent Brandon a quick text with the address that Harry had given me. Brandon replied with a 'k' and with that, I shut the phone. 

Arriving at the flat, it was huge. The living room had a very modern look to it with patterns of black and white along with black furniture. The room smelled of vanilla, it was warm and inviting. I took off my soaking shoes, as did Harry. Looking down, I realized, my clothes were soaking wet. 

"I have some clothes in my room." He walked towards his room, signalling for me to follow him. I did. In his room, it was surprisingly tidy for a nineteen year old boy.... guy.. man... what do you call a 19 year old? haha I chuckled at my thoughts. He looked at me curiously. I smiled and he went back to looking for clothes.

I looked around his room as he rummaged through his drawers looking for clothes that I could change into. I was almost done with my small visual tour, when my eyes fell upon his bed. My eyes widened. There... not only on his tidy bed, but his pillow... was the same underwear that he had 'accidently' took from me. 

"Here you go," I looked away from the bed, hoping he didn't notice... I wasn't looking forward for any awkward moments. I took the shorts and shirt and walked towards the restroom. While changing, I was freaking out.. he had my underwear in his pillow. I felt both uneasy, and excited at the same time. I mean, it WAS Harry Styles. 

Walking out of the restroom and back into his room, I saw that the red thong was not there anymore. I don't think I'll ever get them back. My cheeks blushed with the thought of Harry Styles having my underwear somewhere in this room. 

"I can put your clothes in the dryer for you." His voice made me jump, I turned to see him leaning against the door frame. I passed him my clothes and we headed towards the laundry room.

"Is it just you here?" I asked him. Looking around as we passed the other doors. 

"Well, me and Louis share a flat, the other lads each have their own flat. They're our neighbors." he stated. I smiled. 

"Where is Louis at the moment? Will he be here soon?" I said smiling at Harry. Harry smirked at my question.

"We don't have time for that Emily" he said. At first, I didn't understand, but then it hit me.. he thinks I'm asking if there's time for....

"Oh hush Styles, remember... I have a boyfriend" I said matter of factly.

"Yeah, but is he here?" He inched towards me. My heart was racing.. please don't do this, I thought. He was very close to my body. I could feel his breath brush my cheeks and neck. He looked so... gorgeous. Lord knows, I wanted to just wrap my arms around him and kiss his neck and feel his lips on mine. But... Brandon.

"He-h-He's w-working" I stuttered. "He's a great guy" I said, not looking at him in the eyes. I was walking backwards, trying to give some space between both of our bodies.

"Yet,... here you are.. with me... alone" He inched closer, I must not have seen the corner of the rug that was lifted a bit. I tripped falling backwards, trying not to hit the ground, I grabbed onto Harry's shirt. Instead of him holdng me up, I pulled him down with me. We both hit the floor with an Umph. Harry landed on top of me. 

(a/n CLIFFHANGER!!!:D what would y'all do if you were alone with Harry?:o haha I really hope y'all are enjoying the story:D 

Comment

Vote

Read on:D )