Rose

---Emily's POV--- 

I woke up in my bed the next morning. The light from my bedside window was shining in my face. I groaned from the pain it was causing my eyes. I felt much better though. My stomach pain had dissappeared. Harry made a good choice with the Pepto- 

Harry! Where was he? I suddenly remembered I feel asleep in the couch. Now I was in my bed? He must have carried me in. Did he... sleep with me? I looked to my left to see the bed empty and unslept in. I gave a sigh of relief. That would have been awkward. Where WAS he?

I got out of bed and walked towards my dresser. Ugh I looked a mess! My hair was going in all sorts of directions! I was trying to fix this catastrophe, when I saw a small note stuck to the corner of the mirror. I plucked it from the corner and read aloud. 

Dearest Emily,
I stepped out for a bit. I hope you don't mine, but I slept on the couch. If you like, we could go for breakfast? text me when you wake up to give me your answer. 
Love,
Harry xx.
p.s. I liked listening to you talk in your sleep.... 

....WHAT?!?! I talk in my sleep??? This can't be good. What did I say last night? what has BRANDON heard? I mean, we slept in the same bed everynight... almost everynight. But still. He must have heard me talk in my sleep atleast a few times. This definately was not good. 

My stomach growled. I could definately go for breakfast right now. I decided to shoot Harry a text.

To: Harry- breakfast sounds amazing right now. I'm going to hop in the shower real fast then pick me up in an hour? oh... and what did I say in my sleep?

I pressed send and walked towards the bathroom. The sound of the shower running comforted me.  It sounded so peaceful hitting the tub. It FELT twice as comforting. The water was hot and soothing. I was washing my body, when I got a text back. Despite being in the shower, I decided to reach out and read it, incase it was Brandon. It wasn't... In fact, I hadn't heard form him since he said he landed. odd.... anyways, it was Harry. 

From: Harry- let's just say... you're a naughty girl ;)

"WHAT?!?!"  I must have lost my balance, because next thing I knew, I fell out of the shower and onto my face. Ouch! I stood up and limped to my phone. 

To: Harry- You're joking... please tell me you're joking.

I sent him the text. I looked at the time, I had thirty minutes to get ready. I rinsed off all the soap that remained on me, then stepped out of the shower. Walking into my closet, I decided to wear some black skinny jeans, sparkly flats, and a purple sheer button up blouse. I grabbed my stuff and was going to sit and wait for Harry. 

I was about to plop myself onto the couch when I heard mumbling. My dog, Charlie's head shot straight up, indicating that someone was at the door. I walked towards the door and looked through the peep hole. There, in a dark blue button up, skinny jeans, and converse, was Harry. He was pacing back and forth in front of my door. What was he doing? I leaned my ear against the door, so that I could hear better what he was mumbling. (a/n the next few quotes are him mumbling to himself)

"Hey... No,"
"What's up?.... no that's dumb..."
"Emily... she knows her name you idiot"
"Goodmorning love... that's it! yes." 

 Before he could knock, I opened the door. His fist, in the air from where he was about to knock. I smiled at him and leaned against the door frame. It's my turn to emberass him a bit.

"You know... I would have been ok with a Hey" I said, mentioning the little private conversation he had with himself seconds before. 

"I- umm... you heard that?" He said looking at me. I giggled and nodded my head. His smile seemed as though it reached ear to ear. 

"I'm a bit hungry, wanna go?" I asked smiling.

"Yes, Let's get some food" his hand was on my lower back, leading me towards the car. He opened the door to the passenger side, allowing me to slide in and take my seat. Walking around the car, he eventually opened the door to the drivers side and slid in. 

"Before we take off," he reached behind my seat and brought out... a single red rose, "This is for you."

"Harry, it's beautiful... thank you."

"I got you ONE to symbolize that you're the one and only I want, and that there's no other like you"

"Harry..."

"I also thought it was a good gesture for our first date" he smiled cheekily. This was crushing me. Did he think that us going for breakfast was a ...date?

"Harry, this isn't a date." I tried to say as slowly as I could. I didn't want to upset him. His face hardened for a second, then softened with a smile.

"By the end of the night, You'll change your mind." he said, starting the car, we drove off. 'by the end of the night'?? what else did he have planned for the day? It was still morning! How big is this "DATE" gonna be for him to say I'll change my mind??? 

(a/n ooh so Harry has a WHOLE day planned out?? (crowd in the audience goes 'OOOOOOOh') haha oh and the picture on the side is my FAVORITE pic of Harry

Comment

Vote

Read on:D 

p.s. oh and If you haven't guessed, I post a chapter almost everyday because I finish my homework early and study during the day, so during night I'm at home bored and my imagination just goes in all these directions  that I have to write them down so that's when I write:D so make  sure you remember the name of the previous chapter you read so you won't get confused:D love y'all so much:D