Say it...

---Emily's POV---

After the adoption papers were all signed and submitted, we went to go pick up Charlie from my home. We named 'our' new puppy, who we found out was a girl, Lucy, to go with a Charlie Brown theme. 

"So Charlie, this is Lucy." Harry 'introduced' the two dogs to eachother. I giggled at how silly he was. "She's your new sister buddy, but she has to stay with me." Harry looked up at me, "Until you and mommy decide to move in." My eyes widened. He just said that... ohhh yeah... he just said that.

"Harry I-"

"I know.." he whispered, looking down at the puppies, to avoid my eye contact. He was making it so hard to tell him I couldn't be his. 

We had gotten to his and Louis' home in a matter of minutes after picking up Charlie. Walking in, the two puppies began to play together, as me and Harry began watching movies. 

"Where's Louis?" I asked, sitting myself down on the couch. 

"He went out with El," I nodded. I hadn't met her yet, all I knew about her was that she was with Louis. 

"He shouldn't be back until later" Harry stated. I just nodded. We went back to watching movies in the couch. 

"aww! He loves her!" I giggled, seeing Charlie playfully tumble Lucy to the ground was an adorable sight.

"Well of course!, She's beautiful, amazing..." I turned to see that Harry was staring right at me as he continued, ".... perfect." he whispered. I couldn't help but blush. Looking down, I tried avoid his eye contact.

"So is he...." I said looking down at my hands. We were both talking about the dogs, but I'm sure that, behind our words, we were describing each other. I didn't want to look at him, I couldn't... I'd break. 

Placing one finger under my chin, he brought my face up to look into his eyes. But I couldn't look into his eyes, I was too focused on his lips. From the slit of his mouth, his tongue slowly grazed his lips. I'm pretty sure he could hear my heartbeat. He ran his thumb against the rim of my lips. It was only at this moment, did I realize, I was biting my lip. His jawline was tensed. Green eyes, deeply focused into my brown ones. I could tell he was deep in thought in something. He stepped closer. Now only an inch away from my face, he was looking down at me. His breath was brushing my face softly. The smell of warm peppermint filling my atmosphere. I could melt into forever at this very moment. But I couldn't... I had to pick up my boyfriend tomorrow from the airport....

"Harry... you said you wouldn't-"

"Until you asked me to" He added. "And from the looks of it, and your body trembling against me... it feels like...you want to." 

"Harr-"

"Say it.." he growled seductively. I couldn't hold myself up, the adrenaline was flowing through my body too strongly. "Say you want me.." 

I was going insane in my own little world. My body was SCREAMING for me to say yes, but my mind was pulling me away. At this point, Harry's right arm was hooked around my lower back, while his left hand was cupping my cheek. There was no snaking my way out of this... 

"Harry this-"

"We both know you want to say yes. Just say it, and I can take care of you from here on out..." my body melting under his touch. I wanted him.. I did. Now could my heart tell him this? Could my heart let go of Brandon? "We could be together day and night, every kiss, every hug, every glance... will have so much love... if you say you'll always keep me.."

This was it... I was slowly giving in.. I was going to say it. I was going to answer. His breath had quickened, now fanning my face. Unlike him, I wasn't breathing. I was holding it in... I was going to answer. 

"Say it," he whispered,his breath slowing down, leaning his forehead against mine. ".....please...." this was it...

"Harry...I w-"

"Styles, I'm home!" Louis' keys could be heard clinging against eachother down the hall. We moved away from eachothers' grasp. As he walked in, I finished my sentence with a different answer.

"...should really get home." 

(a/n did i really do that? did I leave y'all hanging? yes i did lmao xD my bad guys. Ok so it took me about... mmm I wanna say 2 hours to write this. why? because I got writers block, Got on twitter. Tried to find if HARRY HAS A KIK! does he?, took a shower, came back and tried writing... got some cheesecake, still haven't finished chapter... and finally boom. here it is lol I'm not crazy with the beginning and i'm sorry it's so short. but the next one is gonna be quite intense i think... if things go to plan. so heads up on that! infact, you're gonna get quite a shock! kinda sorta i hope. lol well tell me what you thought of this chapter:D love ya!

Comment

Read:D 

VOTE VOTE VOTE :D) 

p.s. Idk if i've posted this pic of Harry but gah!!! klajd;lfj a;elij yeah that's how i feel.