Morning Confessions

---Emily's POV---

I woke up the next morning sore. My stomach hurt badly as my muscles tightened to help me sit up on the bed. At first, I freaked out. Not knowing where I was at, I looked around frantically. This wasn't my home. Oh, that's right, my home was nowhere now... 

I got off of bed, and walked towards Niall's room. Opening the door slowly, I prayed that the hinges wouldn't creak. Thankfully, they didn't. There was Niall, in bed, his body stretched over the whole surface of the mattress. I walked closer to him, so that I could get a good look of him. His mouth was slightly open as he gave out a small, almost silent, snoring noise. He looked so peaceful.

I wanted to stroke his blonde hair, and kiss his cheek. A silent 'Thank You', for saving me and being there for me when nobody else was. Harry used to do that. I walked out of Niall's room. He was deep in slumber and I didn't want to disturb him. He needed rest.

 My mind went towards Harry. I knew he was trying to apologize at the hospital. But I just pushed him away. I couldn't hear him out, mainly because... I was afraid to hear him out. I was afraid of falling for him, only for him to friend zone me... the way I did him. I was stupid. 

I began to cook breakfast for the four boys. Pancakes, eggs, and bacon. From the look of the kitchen, nobody has made a home cooked meal in this house in ages! All of the pans were neatly alligned in the cupboards. The bottoms of the iron pans were still bright red. No black circle at the bottom indicating fire has touched them. 

Liam walked towards the kitchen, as I finished with the first batch of pancakes. Looking at him, I smiled. However, he gave me a completely different reaction. His eyes twinkling with sadness, his eye brows scrunching together in sympathy. What was he so sad about? Oh yeah, my face was a punching bag the day before. 

"How are you feeling Emily?" He came up to me, softly lifting my chin to inspect my cuts. 

"I'm fine, if it wasn't for your facial expression, I would have completely forgotten." I told him. In a way, it was the truth. However, if I made a  fast move, my ribs would hurt from the kicks. 

"Well that's good. I'm going to have Danielle come over later. She's going to take you shopping. There is no way you're going back to that house to get your things." He exclaimed, serving himself some breakfast. 

"Liam, I don't have any money for shopping sprees right now." I shook my head, looking down at the glass as I served him juice. It was emberassing, saying how broke I was. This guy could afford yachts, exotic cars, anything his heart desired... I have a dollar and twenty-three cents in my pocket... that is my fortune. 

"I'll help, Niall will help, Louis and Zayn will help. We have your back Emily. Don't worry." He said, taking a fork full of eggs into his mouth. He chewed silently. Not speaking again until he had an empty mouth. So respectful. Brandon would talk with mouths full of anything. "Paul will accompany you two."

"Liam, I can't take your money," I said shaking my head again. I didn't want to seem as a gold digger. "And Paul is your body guard, not mine." Suddenly, I heard a new voice. Niall's.

"I'll go with you then," I turned to see a sleepy blue eyed boy. Smiling, he walked up to me, gave me a hug, and grabbed a plate. Filling his plate completely, he continued to speak. "Danielle can stay with Liam, I'll go with you."

"I think I'd feel more comfortable with Danielle," I blushed, he looked hurt for a second. I had to explain quickly. "Well it's just that I would need to go buy.... unmentionables." His eyes widened. He understood where I was coming from. He nodded his head and began eating. 

Zayn was the next to wake up. Rubbing his sleepy eyes, he sat on the closest chair. Next to Liam. 

"How you holding up Em?" He groggily spoke. I couldn't help but giggle at his sleepy voice.