Boy in the Leather Jacket

---Harry's POV---

"Get off of her!" I heard a new voice added to the equation. Somebody new was there at Niall's house. The voice was deep and unfamiliar, two factors that made me uneasy. Was it the police? Was it a neighbor passing by? Was it someone who was on Brandon's side? I doubted my last question. If he was on his side, he would not have ordered Brandon to get off. 

I shuttered at the thought of not only one person violating the love of my life, but two? The thought made me angry. My jaw clenched on either sides of my face. Eyes glued onto the scenario taking place through the screen in front of me, I searched for the mystery person. He must been standing behind the laptop, no view of him in sight. 

"Drew!?" I heard the name slip from Emily's lips. Drew? Who the fuck was drew? My eyebrows scrunched as I searched the screen. Her voice sounded as though it was filled both shock and desperation. 

Brandon's hands were still trying to hush Emily. His left hand placed roughly over her mouth, trying to keep her from yelling for help. The right hand looked as though he had it snaked around her lower back. I hated him touching her. I felt helpless as I stood there, miles away from her. 

"Get off!" the deep voice spoke once more. 

It was all a blur at first. A figure in a black leather jacket jumped onto Brandon's back. I couldn't see their face. The scene played out in front of me left me both shocked and scared for Emily. My mind was yelling at me to order Emily out of the house. I wanted her to run as far away from Niall's house as possible. Her safety was all that mattered to me. Still, I couldn't find my voice. TELL HER TO RUN! TELL HER TO GET OUT! SHE'S NOT SAFE WITH EITHER OF THEM! 

I could see the boy named Drew now. He was pulling Brandon away from his grip on Emily. Her hands now in fists against her ears as she sat on the counter, frozen. My eyes stayed locked on her, sitting there frantically crying. From the corner of my eye, I could see Drew and Brandon standing a yard apart.

It was Drew who made the first move as he plunged himself towards Brandon, making both of their bodies crash against the kitchen counter. Brandon's deep groan was heard through the speakers of my laptop. He must have hurt one of his already bruised ribs. Serves the fucker right. Drew was able to keep his balance as he grabbed Brandon by the collar. Slamming him once more against the counter, Drew let out a loud grunt.  

My eyes darted to Emily for a split second, her eyes wide in horror. Looking back to the boys, I saw Brandon as he planted a strong fist against Drew's right cheek. The impact made the boy's face turn harshly. Still, the punch wasn't enough to stop Drew from turning back and slamming his fist onto Brandon's gut, knocking the air from his body. 

Every punch that Drew brought down towards his face sounded louder than the last. More force being given behind every bash. Brandon was an angry guy... but Drew... he looked inhumane. Giving no mercy to the boy now laying on the counter. 

"Stop!" Emily's voice sounded small compared to the sound of Drew's blows. Her plea going unheard by the two boys. 

"Emily!" I cried out to her, but she couldn't hear me. The two yelling voices drowned me out. "Emily Look at me!" still... nothing. 

"The police should be there any minute, mate." Niall placed his hand against my shoulder, making me flinch at the contact. "They're going to save her Harry." he whispered to me, knowing I was in a fragile state. It was me who was supposed to save her. But I wasn't there. How could I save the one person that I loved, when I was so far away. 

Brandon was now bloody along his whole face. New wounds masked over the ones I, myself, had left behind during our last interaction. Drew wasn't safe... he was currently helping out Emily... but he was bad news and I knew it. His eyes glowed with hate as he beat Brandon.