Having it All.

---Emily's POV---

"No Harry, I can't miss my finals..." I shook my head, digging into the crook of his neck. The smell of his cologne filling my senses. Harry had offered me to tag along with him and the rest of the band. Only problem, was that my finals were in two weeks. I couldn't just up and leave my schooling abandoned. I had worked long and hard for the high grades I currently held. Despite my high scores, missing the finals would cause me an automatic fail.

"I hate the thought of leaving you alone." He whispered, tightening his grip around my waist. We now stood between the hallway and the living room.

"Hey," Cupping his chin, I brought his attention towards me. "Two weeks will fly by so quickly. You won't even have time to remember me. You'll be too busy running around preparing for you performances." Smiling up at him, I reached for his cheek. Planting a small kiss against his soft skin.

"Please go with me," he begged. He really WAS nervous about leaving me alone. I didn't blame him... I didn't have the best luck when I was by myself. Still, I was lucky enough that the professors gave me a week off. I had emailed them a day ago, telling them my reason for my absences. Thankfully, they agreed on allowing me a few days off without any consequences. As long as I brought my 'A-game' when finals came up. 

"I can't. I have exams Harry." He knew there was no budging. "I would love to go Harry, truly I would. But I just can't miss these exams."

"Okay Emily." He gave a long sigh. I felt so horrible for missing his shows. I wanted nothing more than to be able to go and support him through it all. I couldn't.

"We have two days together... what should we do?" His flirtatious smirk made me laugh. I knew what he was suggesting. "Styles..." I stared him down.

"Only joking love. Let's go to the market. I have to go get some last minute things." I nodded at his suggestion. Walking into the restroom, I had to wash my tear stained face before heading out again. The Plan-B pill box was in the sink. I had taken the pill the moment I had walked into Niall's house. Picking up the empty carboard, I threw it into the bin. I'd have to make sure to burn that box... I didn't want that creeper of a pap to go into Niall's trash and finding any evidence of the night before. 

"You ready?" Harry's tall stature leaned against the door frame of the restroom. He was perfect. My stomach filled with butterflies as I watched him stand there. A while back, I couldn't say yes to him. I had Brandon. Now, I had Harry.. and I couldn't ask for anything more. 

"Yes," I smiled, reaching up to kiss his nose. He laughed at my attempt to reach up. Lowering his head, he gave me more access. "Thank you." I smiled, thanking him for leaning over.,.. as well as being there for me. 

---Harry's POV---

I wanted to beg her to come with us on tour. Willing to literally beg on my knees and plead for her to go with us, instead of staying here, where god knows what could happen. Shit, I was so close to DEMANDING her to join. But I knew she wouldn't give in to my orders.

Currently, we were walking down the different asiles of the market. Buying small snacks for the next two days, along with some shampoo bottles for when on tour. I hated the small shampoo bottles the hotels offered. They were both too small, and didn't work well with my curls.

Emily laughed at me, when I told her I had to work hard to maintain this hair. Her laugh was so beautiful. When she giggled, her eyes would squint. Her irises would twinkle, as the lights shined down onto her soft skin.

"You're perfect," the words taking me by surprised as I spoke my mind. I couldn't help but blush. Running my hand through my curly hair, I looked up at her. She was blushing. The redness of her cheeks surfacing as she looked down towards her feet.