Love me back

---Emily's POV---

"Where were you?" I couldn't tell whether anger, or dissapointment, cloaked over his eyes. Either way, the tone coming from his mouth, was no happy. I stayed there, in the entrance of the kitchen. Staring straight at the boy who, not but three hours ago, was smiling from ear to ear. Now, his eyebrows furrowed together, his eyes grown dark jade. 

"Harry..." I whispered, trying to figure out what to say to him. I knew I couldn't say 'walking the dog' for Charlie, was standing beside Harry. 

"Answer the question Emily." Harry's jaws clenched, causing a sharp outline to surface along his chin. Even angry, he looked beautiful. His muscles clenching along every surface of his body. "You went to go see him didn't you?" He interrupted my thoughts. 

"I-I th-thought you w-were asl-eep" 

"You're stuttering. you're nervous... meaning I'm right." he stayed sitting there. Looking into the distance. I couldn't work my way out of this. I had no reason to go to Brandon, except to see how badly in trouble Harry was going to be. From the looks of the bruising already formed around Brandon's body, deep deep trouble. 

"Harry please.." I whispered, sadness veiling over my eyes. I have never seen Harry ill-tempered to his fullest.The day he kicked me out of his car, he was more hurt than furious. When he yelled that day, it scared me, making me jump up. If I had been there when he unleashed his anger onto Brandon, I don't know what I would do. I would probably have been too afraid to be in the same room as him. "I just-"

"DAMNIT EMILY!" his deep voice vibrated against the walls of the living room. The sudden roar made me feel terrified. This was different from when he kicked me out. That day, he yelled because I wouldn't leave Brandon... now he was yelling because he finally had  me, and he thought I was going  BACK to Brandon. 

Harry stood up, his tall body tensing as he did. Only a pair of black shorts covered his lower half. The upper body was bare. His long legs traveled across the carpeted living room, towards where I currently stood frozen. My eyes widening with every step, he was now right infront of me. What is he going to do?

Taking a deep sigh, he placed his large hands on my hips. Pulling me closer to him, our faces stood an inch apart from each other. His breath fanning my face as he stared into my eyes, His eyes closed shut as he realized I was shaking under his touch. 

"Just tell me," he whispered, gently placing his forehead onto mine. My heart beat steadied. Knowing he wasn't going to hurt me, I closed my eyes. "Why did you go see him?" 

"I had to see how bad it was." I hummed. "I'm the only one he has here in London." I regretted them instantly, as the words slipped through my trembling lips. His grip tightened around my hips, indicating that he did not like what I said. 

"He doesn't have you... anymore." he growled through clenched teeth. His breathing advanced with every second we stayed quiet. In his mind, he was having a battle amongst his thoughts. I could tell. He was afraid that I was going to go back to Brandon and leave him. 

"Harry please calm down." I begged. If he loses it, and shows his anger to me...

"I can't calm down until you tell me you're mine." he moaned softly, as he laid his head against my shoulder. He pulled me closer into his body. His warmth radiated around me, calming my nerves. "Love me back." he whispered against my neck.

"Harry.. the person I once loved cheated on me, broke my heart, and beat me." I shook my head. "I don't know what love is anymore." 

He pulled away from my neck, moving back. We were a few inches apart now. His green eyes were now soft once more. Grabbing onto my hands, he raised them to his mouth. His soft lips trailing wet kisses along every knuckle. Rubbing my cupped hands against his cheek, his soft skin gliding against me. He brought my hands against his chest. Looking right at me, a small smile formed, his left dimple peeking out from his cheek.