Mom&Dad

---Harry's POV---

I watched her. Sitting there on the sofa chair. Speaking to my mom about her experience as a volunteer at the children's hospital. Her soft glowing skin, just a reminder of last night's events. Her hair was swept over her shoulder. A long braid had been made of her hair by Gemma. They got along so well. I could tell right away that my mum and Gemma liked her... It was safe to say they already LOVED her.

"There's also a young girl there that was in total Awe when she met Harry." She smiled a beautiful grin. I knew she was talking about Rosie. The way she cared for that little girl, as if she was her own. I loved that about her, the huge heart that she contained was enough to love every child in the world. Her brown eyes made contact with me. They shined brightly along with the afternoon sun that beamed in from a nearby window. "She loved it when Harry sang her to sleep." 

"That's amazing Emily. Giving your time to help children is absolutely amazing." Mum cupped Emily's hands into hers. My mother was giving her biggest smile. The same smile she gives when she is sure of something. I made a mental note of asking later, what she was thinking at this very moment. "Your parents must be proud. What do they think of Rosie, and all that you have accomplished?" 

Emily's head dropped down a bit. I knew what was going through her mind. A while back, she had told me how very little her and her parents have spoken in the past few months. School and the past events with Brandon, the papparazzi...Drew...me... have taken up alot of her time. I knew her parents didn't know about me. However, I knew, in time Emily would tell them. She just needed to clear her mind. Brandon had caused her so much pain and stress... she didn't need to worry about that anymore though. Not with me by her side.

"I haven't really spoken to them in quite some time. School has kept me busy. I miss them terribly though." She whispered. I knew she missed them. There were moment where she would just stare into space, thinking. Of a number of things. Brandon, Rosie, School, Me... and I knew her parents were constantly on her mind. She missed them. 

"Mum, Thank you for having us over. Dinner and Breakfast were delicious. Thank you. Emily and I are going to try and catch a movie."

"Alright son, I love you. Stop by anytime. Emily, it was a pleasure meeting you love."

"Thank you for everything Anne."

***

Buckling our seatbelts, the sound of the buckles setting into place was the only noise that surrounded us. I looked at Emily. Her smile had dropped. She looked drained. I knew the question of her parents was haunting her...

---Emily's POV---

What WOULD my parents think? Would they be proud? Proud that I helped so many children in the past few months. Proud that I made good grades my first semester of college?... Or would they be dissappointed? Dissapointed that even though I KNEW something was wrong... I still did nothing when Brandon ignored me. Dissapointed that I just took every insult he threw at me. Dissappointed that I couldn't hold onto him enough for him to decide that cheating wasn't  necessary. Dissapointed that I let a man hit me until I thought death itself would come.

  I hadn't told them about Brandon cheating and hitting me. Hell, for all they know, I'm still happily in love with him and he was still happily in love with me. But that wasn't the case anymore. He didn't love me. 

****FLASHBACK**** (Emily's POV)

I was packing for London. My plane was to leave tomorrow. Brandon had promised me the world, and like the foolish girl I was... I accepted. My suitcase was opened on top of my bed. All of my jeans had been folded and packed into the case. Folding a blouse, I heard a knock on the door.