Chapter 54: One Word DRAMA

Scorpius was so stunned that he couldn't move.

Natalia Zabini was snogging him.

The two had befriended each other only recently when Scorpius accidentally bumped into her in the library, and they'd been talking as casual acquaintances ever since. He didn't really think anything of the situation; Natalia was a fairly nice person, and you can never have enough friends, right? But she was also very intimidating, displaying a flirty attitude around him every time she saw him. Natalia had a bad girl reputation around the school of being quite persuasive when seducing guys. Scorpius tried to stay clear of her at all times.

Unfortunately, today, he'd fallen right into the witch's trap, following her into the deserted Slytherin locker room when he was told some pranksters had stolen his wand. Natalia clearly had other plans.

She had him in a death grip against the lockers, and Scorpius was surprised at how strong she was. Her puffy lips were bruising his with painful kisses, biting his thin lips a few times in the process. He hopelessly tried to shove her off, but couldn't because of pure shock and Natalia's grip on him. Why was this happening? Was she trying to seduce him?

After what seemed like an eternity of unpleasant and forced snogging, Natalia finally pulled away, gasping from lack of air. Scorpius kept his back pressed against the lockers, still frozen in horror. He swore he tasted blood on his lip too. Shortly, he found himself yelling at the Slytherin witch.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Scorpius demanded, wiping his lip in revulsion.

Natalia smirked. "Don't act like you didn't like it."

Scorpius's squinted his eyes at her. "I have a girlfriend, Natalia!"

She only shrugged and played with her silky black hair, which irritated him. Scorpius felt used and disgusted with himself.

Then Natalia dragged her long fake fingernails against Scorpius's arm, whispering, "See you later, Scorpius," swaying her hips as she sauntered out of the locker room.

What have I gotten myself into? Scorpius questioned himself, banging his forehead against the lockers.

A whole lot of trouble, Salazar Slytherin commented grimly.

Scorpius knew the man in his head was right. Then a troubling thought occurred to him.

How was he supposed to tell Rose?

* * *

Albus continued to run through Hogwarts and up the long flight of staircases until he reached Gryffindor Tower. He called out the password to the Fat Lady, and stumbled through the portrait hole with his usual clumsiness. His eyes frantically scanned the room of celebrating Gryffindor students for a certain girl, and raced towards her when he saw her lion hat in the crowd.

When he reached Holly, his momentum made him run straight into her, causing her to gasp and swing her arm back, narrowly missing Albus's face.

"Oi, Holly, relax! It's only me," Albus wheezed, out of breath from sprinting across Hogwarts campus. Man, he was out of shape.

"Merlin's beard, Albus! You scared me to death!" Holly gasped, clutching her chest. Then her face instantaneously softened into a warm smile as she said, "Congrats on your good game, though. I'm so proud of you."

When she pressed her lips to Albus's blushing cheek, he almost forgot what he was going to tell her. He snapped out of it and pulled Holly aside, away from anyone who could overhear them. Her face scrunched up in curiosity.

"What's wrong, Albus? You're suddenly really pale, like you've seen a dead hippogriff," Holly whispered.

Albus was about to explain when he saw Rose heading straight towards them. Panicking, he hurriedly pulled Holly up the boys' dormitory staircase to his and Scorpius's room, shutting the door. Rose couldn't know what happened yet. It would destroy her.